• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

4K TiviMate video playback crashes STB I think ?

Titusaduxas

Aug 12, 2019
I'm using a Zoomtak T8 plus 2 Android STB with TiviMate player (full subscription version). Live streams (HD & SD) and vod are fine but as soon as a 4K video is played after around 15 minutes the video is shuts down and the stb home screen is displayed which forces me to start TiviMate again and replay the video :(

I have tried all three buffer sizes in TiviMate and spent weeks now trying various settings but without any success.

Funny thing is I also use IPsmarters Pro and that plays 4K video just fine. So I have come to the conclusion that it's probably TiviMate that is doing the dastardly deed.

Any suggestions most welcome :). TA

• System: Android v7.1.2 Nougat
  • CPU: Octa-Core Amlogic S912 64 Bit Cortex A53 up to 2.0 GHz
  • GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU Up to 750MHz+
  • Definition: 4Kx2K SD/HD Max. 4096 x 2160 pixel
  • 3D: Supports Dolby Vision Hardware 3D graphics acceleration
  • RAM: 2Gb DDR3
  • ROM: 16Gb EMMC Flash
  • 200Mb network connection wired (no wireless connections at all)

suziedog

Oct 13, 2015
I also use TiVimate.I recently upgraded to the new version 2.65 and since doing so I am having issues similar to yours but also freezing and returning to the home screen. The only advice I have found so far is to uninstall and go back to 2.60. My conclusion is tat the latest update has bugs.

Titusaduxas

Aug 12, 2019
It's interesting that you have freezes as I also have that but had put it down to poor VPN performance. Thanks for your reply.