• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

A-Z Sorting by Network

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

Would it please be possible to sort out the UK & USA channel list by A-Z as per default? People who has set favourites on Formuler STB's cannot select the A-Z sorting as these will be mixed up with channels from ALL the folders offered. This would make it easy for users with Formuler STB's to find channels. Thank you.

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
I do not think there may be a fix by Formuler. It's just something from the network. Formuler gives you the option A-Z or LCN (network default) - If you have multiple countries in favourites, the A-Z sorting will give you a jumbled up list with ALL the favourites you would have chosen and not by country. The Network has to find just 2 minutes, to simply sort the UK and USA channels by A-Z.. I cannot understand how it hasn't been done yet. I have been asking for this for OVER 2 years :(

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
I have noticed that the German channels have been sorted out by Genre, which makes it very easy to find a particular channel. Can we have this type of sorting on the UK and USA/Canada channels PLEASE?

Charles Vella

Dec 11, 2016
Thank you for yesterday's assistance @ Nonid - Much appreciated. I have taken the time to sort out the UK channel list by the genre of the particular groups of channels... here it is attached and I look forward for it to be implemented soon!! :)

Attachments

Reactions: Nonid