• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Add vpn to iptv smartest pro app

Seanoc

Dec 19, 2020
I’m just after getting NordVPN and want to add it to my iptv smarter pro app, could anyone give me a step by step guide on how to do it? Help would be much appreciated

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I’m just after getting NordVPN and want to add it to my iptv smarter pro app, could anyone give me a step by step guide on how to do it? Help would be much appreciated
What device ? If it's android, you can also try the free rapid vpn:

Or check this:

Seanoc

Dec 19, 2020
It’s a Sony Android tv , I’m not able to download the openvpn file as it says my device doesn’t support this any suggestions?? Thanks for your reply

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
It’s a Sony Android tv , I’m not able to download the openvpn file as it says my device doesn’t support this any suggestions?? Thanks for your reply
Sony android tv? Why don't you install the nordvpn android app on it ?

Reactions: Nonid

Seanoc

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah I have the nord vpn app what’s the best configuration file to download on nord to connect to iptv smarters app

Seanoc

Dec 19, 2020
My problem is that live premier league games are being blocked and even if I run vpn in background it’s not working, I’m currently trying to add vpn directly on app but it’s taking forever to connect so I presume it’s just not working

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
My problem is that live premier league games are being blocked and even if I run vpn in background it’s not working, I’m currently trying to add vpn directly on app but it’s taking forever to connect so I presume it’s just not working
Some ISP also started to block VPN connection... Just try any other country which is not blocked by your ISP