• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Niceguy

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
SunnySr
Hi,
Just bought a formuler S Turbo, does not want to load the Channels list in MyTVOL V1.
Hi when I try to put the link to the channel list in the S Turbo it always ends with "Data Fail"

I have tried :

1. http:....
  2. https:...
  3. With VPN
  4. Without VPN...
Nothing works..... Only when I download the M3u File and point MyTVonline to a local file.... It works...

Other Android apps (Kodi) have no problem loading the M3u File Online...

vernan

Jan 20, 2019
hello. im using x96mini thats stuck and proberly needs flash of new firmware flash.. any idea where i get this

big

Nov 19, 2021
Hello guys, my name is big and im new here.
I have some technical issues with siptv. Maybe you could give me some advice.
I bought siptv like 4 years ago and used it since then (on firetv stick).
Somehow since 1-2 Weeks siptv app showed me that my siptv is not activated and now i use it7 days as trial version.
Now i cannot see anything and the support of siptv is not responding to my mails.Did anybody of you faced that issue?

Yours sincerelyBig

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Somehow since 1-2 Weeks siptv app showed me that my siptv is not activated and now i use it7 days as trial version.
Now i cannot see anything and the support of siptv is not responding to my mails.Did anybody of you faced that issue?

Yours sincerelyBig
That's strange did your Mac address change ? Did you switch from wifi to lan with adapter ?
If you did not change anything and if it's same device, send a message to app developer support. And make sure that you've installed to APK from their official website and not s fake one.
Official APK source: http://apk.siptv.app

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID

Yours sincerelyBig
Each TV has 2 MAC addresses (1st is WiFi, 2nd is Ethernet) and a 2nd MAC has activated automatically after you switch to another connection type and restart the app. So it appears you can use either connection just reboot the app on change.

big

Nov 19, 2021
Each TV has 2 MAC addresses (1st is WiFi, 2nd is Ethernet) and a 2nd MAC has activated automatically after you switch to another connection type and restart the app. So it appears you can use either connection just reboot the app on change.
Actually my Mac didn’t change.
i use the same device with same Wi-Fi.
The devs are not answering..
I send three mails within one week to info@siptv.app but never received any response.