• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Richard_k-lo

Apr 18, 2016
Reseller ID
YeboahRichard
Hi i have the new xiaomi box with andriod tv 6.0 the app smart iptv keep stutering buth when i play with kodi no problem anybody have this problem ? Sorry for the bad english
thanks

Francisco Barros

Dec 4, 2015
Smart iptv not working very well here on the shield tv.
When changing channels resolution never stays the same, i slect optimized and when i change channel i get a small square, so have to change resolution again.
Also on the Portuguese package, channels not loading but when i select open with different player, works.

Noxious

Jan 26, 2017
Hi all kind of new to iptv. I am using a Sony android TV with perfect player at the moment. What would people recommend for Android for streaming iptv to?

Thanks in advance

Cuvillier

Feb 19, 2016
France, FRA
Reseller ID
cuvillier
Hi all kind of new to iptv. I am using a Sony android TV with perfect player at the moment. What would people recommend for Android for streaming iptv to?

Thanks in advance
I suggest to try Smart IPTV app

Noxious

Jan 26, 2017
Is that available in app store or do I need to download the apk. If so is there a link? Thanks for ur swift response.

David Akk

KARTAL-IPTV
Reseller
Jan 3, 2017
Denmark
Reseller ID
Kartal-iptv
Just remember you have 7 days free test, after that you need to pay 5,49 Euro for the program.