• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fatiht07

Dec 12, 2016
i have a sony android tv too, i would suggest to use perfect player. Don't forget to set it to hardware decoding.

Martin Holmberg

Feb 4, 2017
Sweden
Hi

As the description said

Ia there att chance that you can pause and/or record a program you like to watch on the s-box? Like tivo and so on?

Thanks for supergreat support!

Nisse

Dec 5, 2016
Aren´t they selling this box as an IPTV box,and you cant even pause or record a IPTV channel?

If you cant do that from start,install a app..IPTV Extreme or any other app

Martin Holmberg

Feb 4, 2017
Sweden
Hello,

Here you have: :)
1. Start box, set language, timezone and check if there is any update to the box
2. Go to menu TV and change your settings to m3u list
First field - Your M3u link from Rapid
Second field - EPG link
http://secure.clientportal.link/epg/guide.xml.gz
I can't get the epg to work. Is there another link?

And also i cant get the subs to work.. When i choose i can see that there is subs. But no subs comes up?

Looading

Jan 2, 2017
Sweden
For recording:
Choose a channel and press the red button, do the settings you want and start recording.
Before you do this, go to config and check where you save the recorded data!

Reactions: Martin Holmberg

Quimic

Reseller
Dec 7, 2016
Switzerland
Reseller ID
Quimic
Hello,

Here you have: :)
1. Start box, set language, timezone and check if there is any update to the box
2. Go to menu TV and change your settings to m3u list
First field - Your M3u link from Rapid
Second field - EPG link
http://secure.clientportal.link/epg/guide.xml.gz
I can't get the epg to work. Is there another link?

And also i cant get the subs to work.. When i choose i can see that there is subs. But no subs comes up?
Well epg is the one from rapid, so if it is not offline it needs to work... :)

For subtitles you push the green button, but i am not sure... I need to test it tonight :)

Last edited:

Julsen

Dec 23, 2016
Hello is the RBox Pro good with 3gb ram and Android 6.0 for Kodi or gives a better TV Box?

JADK

Jan 5, 2017
Hello is the RBox Pro good with 3gb ram and Android 6.0 for Kodi or gives a better TV Box?
"Buggiest Android Kodi Box getting about is: :(
- Any AMLogic S912 box running Android Marshmallow 6.0, like the Beelink GT1 as an example. Don't get hoodwinked by clever marketing and Tech specs people. Its been awarded a D by our very own @hdmkv. A D for Do Not Bother!
There is NO LibreELEC Kodi support for AML S912 devices either."

Youn can read more in this great guide here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=252916

WorldShare

Dec 20, 2016
Reseller ID
WorldShare
Hello,

Could someone tell me the link i need to download the addon or APK file ? what would be the best way to use Rapid on ?

Thanks

Baisarn

Jan 18, 2017
any one got an idea about mx player pro... I've tried the latest version on both samsung phone (galaxy S6) with IPTV pro app and the same setup on TVIP 412 in android mode. When i watch streams that i know have multiple teletext subs Mx player only shows one of the availabe language files. If i choose that, then it mixes all the other languages in the stream. for example if swedish is available and the stream contains danish and finnish, the result is that it mixes them all up. Vlc doesnt show the streams at all, i can see them iin teletext format but when they are choosen vlc doesn't play them.
It's a long shot but any one got an idea or setup walkthrough for Mx player? Otherwhise it's a good price for a good player.

Thanks!