• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Any recommendations on the best Android box

FrenchConnection67

Jul 24, 2022
Hi there,

I have had the formula z8 and now the Z10 which both worked fine for the IPTV but I found the android limited in terms of compatibility to work with favorites apps like Netflix, BBC, Amazon prime, but also some of the french replay app like 6play or MyTF1.

I want to replaced it with an android box which would combine both a good IPTV interface but also more compatible with android apps. Any recommendations?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi there,

I have had the formula z8 and now the Z10 which both worked fine for the IPTV but I found the android limited in terms of compatibility to work with favorites apps like Netflix, BBC, Amazon prime, but also some of the french replay app like 6play or MyTF1.

I want to replaced it with an android box which would combine both a good IPTV interface but also more compatible with android apps. Any recommendations?
I am using the new fire tv stick (4K stick preferred), it runs with Android and you can sideload nearly all Apps on it while you sideload APK files ;)

FrenchConnection67

Jul 24, 2022
Yeah, I was told the fire stick or the cube are not bad at all. Now I was a bit reluctant because I had the very first version for Kodi and tried IPTV on it and was not convinced of the interface. My friend actually uses the cube and he loves it. How about the IPTV app that you use? Is it any good

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Yeah, I was told the fire stick or the cube are not bad at all. Now I was a bit reluctant because I had the very first version for Kodi and tried IPTV on it and was not convinced of the interface. My friend actually uses the cube and he loves it. How about the IPTV app that you use? Is it any good
there are plenty of apps available, i like SMART IPTV and XCIPTV, or IPTV SMARTERS or TIVIMATE etc.
All can be sideloaded to this android device, so you have a wide range of apps and based on your own wish, you can choose the best based on your requirements.

The only con of those is that you cant hook a harddrive to record or pause though because there is no USB port.
that's true, recording does not work but, for recording you would need a second connection, that's important to keep in mind.

FrenchConnection67

Jul 24, 2022
I found the recording quite useful to pause a programme or to record boxing or MMA matches that are at silly o clock in the night. So yeah, effectively you cant record and watch another channel without having two sources.