• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

App freezes at the boot

kyrillos

Apr 20, 2020
Hi. Have been using the app for quite some time on my two tvs (Sony and LG). Couple of days ago, I got a test playlist from a new provider. They basically uploaded it to my MAC. After that I have deleted all the lists (since decided will not use the new one) and tried to reupload my list. That is when the issues started (Only on the LG, Sony works fine with the same list...tried and re uploaded it). I have tried various methods to upload the list (link, m3u file, m3u using the smart iptv converter), tried deleting several times, even the app itself. The issue that I face is on the boot the app stays at the black screen, then either crashes or shows some error messages. These are either URL No. 1 cannot be reached, then upload server cannot be reached (the wording might not be accurate) and there is a timer counting. You can press OK to skip it and enter the program. In this case two things might happen, it either has the playlist and watch it properly util the next boot (same thing happens) or it doesn't have the playlist cause it didn't upload it yet.

Playlist is fine, upload process is fine (have checked it on different devices and on my second Sony TV (same internet). It looks like it tries to connect somewhere and cannot. Any idea how to fix that?? Cannot watch TV now during the lockdown!

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Sounds like the bouqetlist is to big.

Please be advised that only Rapid iptv is supported on this forum :)

Do you have a valid subscription from Rapid ? In that case you can PM me and i can help you get this working .

Regards

Zahid10

May 2, 2020
UK
Hi I am having the same issue as you, however it works perfectly fine on my phone but has the same errors as yourself on my TV? Did you find a solution for this? How can I manually delete channels or VOD from a M3U link?