• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Apple TV and GSE pro

Bungle

Jun 21, 2020
Hi Im using 4th Gen Apple TV and GSE pro for my IPTV.
The host of the IPTv has upgraded to a'no block' system so no VPN s required
However I cannot get it to show live football etc - VOD is available but try as I might I cannot view any live channels whilst the football is on.
The host has tried out my login details on Firestick etc and it works perfectly.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?
Are there any better IPTV Apps available on apple tv in the Uk? I've tried iplaytv and that too is crap.

Getting to the end of my tether so any help would be amazing

Thanks

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi Im using 4th Gen Apple TV and GSE pro for my IPTV.
The host of the IPTv has upgraded to a'no block' system so no VPN s required
However I cannot get it to show live football etc - VOD is available but try as I might I cannot view any live channels whilst the football is on.
The host has tried out my login details on Firestick etc and it works perfectly.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?
Are there any better IPTV Apps available on apple tv in the Uk? I've tried iplaytv and that too is crap.

Getting to the end of my tether so any help would be amazing

Thanks
hi, it looks like you did not bought your subscription out of this community so it mighe be hard to help you out.... regarding gse iptv app, did you add login details under tream codes api or REMOTE playlist? and have you tried the gse iptv app on your cellphone while you switch wifi off?
if you want, send me a PM and lets try to figure out all things more in detail.