• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best device for IPTV, VPN, Disney+, Hulu etc.

hecdtec

Feb 27, 2021
I've been using devices (TX95 and past 2 years Android TV Box RK3318) for IPTV on NORD VPN on a LG Smart TV with WebOS 2.0. Currently Hulu or Disney Plus are not supported by WebOS 2.0 on the TV and I could not install Disney Plus from the Play Store on the Android Box either. I read that it can be installed via APK but I'm worried about how long that will work. Is there a device suited to installing all that I use normally from Google Play Store, VPN and IPTV service which is more widely supported by all?

hecdtec

Feb 27, 2021
I would suggest Amazon Firestick 4K as it works like a charm and covers all the services you had mentioned.
I've heard the term "JailBroken" when researching the Firestick. Is this hack necessary to use it as I need to?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I've heard the term "JailBroken" when researching the Firestick. Is this hack necessary to use it as I need to?
No need to hack it. Just install any app you want cause fire tv stick is based on android :)
If you need help with set-up you can send a PM to me ;)