• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Best device for IPTV

nerrgu

Jan 25, 2020
For me is Formuler boxes with MytvOnline exclusive software was the best (Android). But even if it's more technical to configure, you look at Enigma2 boxes (Vu+, Dreambox, ...)

Reactions: Ditmaar

Ranzige_aap

Jun 17, 2019
After using the mxq 4k 2gb rom and 32gb ram i jump to Tanix Tx6
You can use smarters aswell as kodi Netflix etc on this box at the sake time .
I am using a 4gb rom and 32gb ram and no bufferring or other anoying Things.
Besure that youre internet up/down is enough fore youre signal

jordanovski93

Feb 23, 2019
Please suggest me device for IPTV that i can use full experience (EPG, play/pause, VoD plots, subtitle, 4K). The device should be friendly to use because my father who is little bit noob about tech, but he love TV

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Please suggest me device for IPTV that i can use full experience (EPG, play/pause, VoD plots, subtitle, 4K). The device should be friendly to use because my father who is little bit noob about tech, but he love TV
I would recommend an Android box but make sure it is running Android TV os and not just regular Android Os .. This way you get a better experience :)

A suggestion is the Mibox s4

Regards

@Sense

Ranzige_aap

Jun 17, 2019
Stille is the smarters app with a Nice box fore me the best option.
And as i mention before you have to use a box with at least 4 gb memthe storage space is not that important as long youre not collect a brunch of movie etc. ( use a usb stick or SSD to expand mem)
Also a reliable server should help. After that youre watching 7 a 8 k channels around the world.
Lots of movies and series.
And the cost are realy los.
Talking about euro 50 for ta box and € year subscription..

Reactions: Aapjes0nline

alan0048

May 25, 2020
If you're gonna buy something for olds people who are not tech savvy, MAG or TVIP that uses a Portal is the most simpliest configuration you can have. With android/stbemu you can get more out of your box (Netflix, apps so on). Never buy an Nvidia shield if you're just gonna get it for IPTV. People forget that Portals max graphic resolution is 1280x720. So doesn't matter if you have a 4k box or not. It's like buying a Ferrari but driving it like a Fiat. Waste of money.

alan0048

May 25, 2020
If you have Nvidia Shield or android 4k boxes, use something else other than stbemu I suppose. Something that isn't limited by the Portals max settings.

Freelance

Mar 5, 2020
Xiaomi s box 4k is a good alternative, coupled with the TiViMate app which is by far the best IPTV app available.