• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Channel list iframe link

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Xtream-Editor removed the iFrame code and lunch the API. From now you can download a WordPress plugin to preview the template on your website. The API key and files can be found in the edit panel of your template.

Please visit their website for the more information.

Regards,

Reactions: egzeq and Nonid

egzeq

Free trials, 24/7 Support
Reseller
Feb 11, 2017
excellentiptv.com
Reseller ID
BigBang
Hello,

Xtream-Editor removed the iFrame code and lunch the API. From now you can download a WordPress plugin to preview the template on your website. The API key and files can be found in the edit panel of your template.

Please visit their website for the more information.

Regards,
Do you have ready made API? i have manage to add m3u list on xtreme website and download WP plugin , now it wants me to insert line [xe-preview key="API-KEY" ] which i cannot find on their website, can you advice please thank you

egzeq

Free trials, 24/7 Support
Reseller
Feb 11, 2017
excellentiptv.com
Reseller ID
BigBang
Do I need to have premium account for this API thing? i have manage to add m3u link , load up channel icons, looks nice , then i installed WP plugin that they supplied, now is asking for API number i can`t see anything , just list ID. do you have ready API that I can borrow of you ? or can you give me advice what`s next, Thanks in advance