• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Channel list loading on LGTV help!

Zahid10

May 2, 2020
UK
Hi

Fairly new to this however I've been using Smart IPTV for a few years now with no issues, but recently when I launch the app on my LGTV it has the blocks in the middle as usual looking like it's going to load but never does it just goes heads back to the launch page??

It only says 'server connection timeout'

I've reset my internet, deleted and reinstalled the app, deleted the channel list from sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and re added, I'm out of ideas now!!

Any help please

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi there!

Please try and reduce the list size by removing unwanted countries, This will free up memory and most likely make the list load again :)

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi

Fairly new to this however I've been using Smart IPTV for a few years now with no issues, but recently when I launch the app on my LGTV it has the blocks in the middle as usual looking like it's going to load but never does it just goes heads back to the launch page??

It only says 'server connection timeout'

I've reset my internet, deleted and reinstalled the app, deleted the channel list from sip******* WARNING FRAUD **DON'T BUY** PLEASE REPORT TO ADMIN ******* and re added, I'm out of ideas now!!

Any help please
check this:

and this:

and this, please: