• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Connection trubles

Antonsv

Apr 26, 2018
Hey, I have a wierd problem. I can watch tv over Wi-Fi, when I switch to cabble the channels wont load. I can watch netflix on wired so the connection is working. Any suggestions?
Watching on samsung iptv (smart iptv app)

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hey, I have a wierd problem. I can watch tv over Wi-Fi, when I switch to cabble the channels wont load. I can watch netflix on wired so the connection is working. Any suggestions?
Watching on samsung iptv (smart iptv app)
Each TV has 2 MAC addresses (1st is WiFi, 2nd is Ethernet) and a 2nd MAC is activated automatically after you switch to another connection type and restart the app. MAC address is unique for every TV and cannot be changed manually.

Looks like you have activated the siptv app for Wi-Fi only. You need to activate the second MAC address for LAN (cable) connection as well.

Antonsv

Apr 26, 2018
Each TV has 2 MAC addresses (1st is WiFi, 2nd is Ethernet) and a 2nd MAC is activated automatically after you switch to another connection type and restart the app. MAC address is unique for every TV and cannot be changed manually.

Looks like you have activated the siptv app for Wi-Fi only. You need to activate the second MAC address for LAN (cable) connection as well.
okey, sounds right. How do I activate the second? Buy another subscription?