DM800HD sim2.01 clone image suggestions?

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

johsam

Jan 23, 2017
.se
Could someone recommend a clean working image for my DM800HD sim2.01 clone. Dont need all the preinstalled stuff just enough to get IPTV and EPG running?

zwollefm

Reseller
Jan 24, 2017
NL
www.meerzenders.eu
Reseller Username
zwollefm
Am running a DM800HD sim2.01 clone here with OpenPli4 and IPTV. Runs great for couple of years now. but i give up the EPG thing here. Don't get it stable . Look like its a memory/flash thing of those clone boxes

AJP007

Apr 3, 2018
Am running a DM800HD sim2.01 clone here with OpenPli4 and IPTV. Runs great for couple of years now. but i give up the EPG thing here. Don't get it stable . Look like its a memory/flash thing of those clone boxes
I see this post is a little old but maybe you have not solved your problem.
I can recommend you swap your SimCard 2.01 to a new JapharSIM there are two sorts,
one which is programmed specifically for your Box..NO update.!
the second is for your box as well BUT can be updated at a later time if needed.!
Costs are €35 incl P&P.
I did this.... GOT JapharSim, new image OpenPLI with IPTV added my Line via FTP now working IPTV..Works a treat.!!!
I had all my boxes with Ferrari and Sim2.01, but support has stopped completely for both Teams and so this is the way forward.
If you get stuck ask I will Help if I can.