• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Enigma2 script can not be installed and Fire TV stick is not synonymous

chemieka

Jan 5, 2018
Hello I need your help now.
I had already used some testlines and had now decided to test the line for a month.
I use on the STB VU + the Xtream TV plugin but also the Enigma2 script to import the channels.
Unfortunately, the script does not work anymore. That looks like this:

root @ vuduo2: ~ # wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://tv.ldstv.iptv.uno:8080/get.p
hp? username = xxxx & password = xxxxx & type = enigma216_script & output = ts "&& chmo
d 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh&&etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
Connecting to tv.ldstv.iptv.uno:8080 (104.24.19.2:8080)
root @ vuduo2: ~ #

So no station list in the VU +
Strangely enough, the plugin still works, but the dashboard always shows that the line is not being used.
Also on the FireTV Stick no channels are loaded. But that was still possible with the testline. The FireTv Stick does not have to enter a MAG address in the dashboard, I was told.
Where can the error be, I would like to use the station list in Enigma2 but also use the FireTv stick on holiday?

also like to answer in german

chemieka

Jan 5, 2018
I used another testline and used the following script and this line works:

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://xxxxiptv.ddns.net:8080/get.php?username=xxx&password=xxx&type=enigma22_script&output=ts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh&& /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Unfortunately, the same script is not working for you:

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://tv.ldstv.iptv.uno:8080/get.php?username=xxx&xxx=f6L0VZ816&type=enigma22_script&output=ts" && chmod 777 / etc / enigma2 / iptv. sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

chemieka

Jan 5, 2018
He does not even load the script from the server. The request is already rejected.
As I said with a test line of another server goes without problems.
And IOS and FireTV exactly the same.

Attachments

chemieka

Jan 5, 2018
The plugin works too. But over the script the transmitter list into the VU + import that does not work. The same mistake will be responsible for why IOS and FireTV are not working.
As I said yesterday tested new box and is not synonymous. With a testline, both boxes and also IOS and FireTV are possible.

I'll test the editor, but that does not change the fact that it does not work on IOS and Fire TV but with a different line already.

chemieka

Jan 5, 2018
Just tested with Xtream Editor and the same thing he does not even load the data. There he says username or password wrong. Although entered correctly.
I say this is about lazy. Yes, who can give me a new testline, it will definitely go again.

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
VTI, IPAB (based on OpenATV), BH, OpenATV, PLI all work same, tested on all, no difference, check your script.

Jaha

Feb 15, 2016
What error does it give on GSE when you add m3u link? Is the link listed on GSE?