• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

error code 921

gggrrrr

Dec 26, 2021
hi all, i got an account for my father in law for xmas. i have installed the syndicate IPTV app on the firestick but when i try to log in on with the username and password given i receive the error code 921 and am told to contact the administrator. can anyone offer me some help ?

thanks guys

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

pls, contact your reseller to help you out, or send me a pm and provide, more info on who your reseller is,.....

Reactions: gggrrrr

gggrrrr

Dec 26, 2021
Hello,

pls, contact your reseller to help you out, or send me a pm and provide, more info on who your reseller is,.....
ok thank you. i had a further problem, i tried to log into iptv on my firestick using the new account details but that wouldn't work. then i tried to log back into my account, which i have had since august and has worked perfectly, and now i receive the same error code and cant get back in. i shall contact the seller and see what they can do. thank you for your advice