• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

EXPERT HELP REQUIRED

Dougall360

Oct 14, 2020
Hi there

I have XCIPTV.
Version PCPXCTV 3.2.2

I have virgin media and get 90-100mbs download speed.
I have the app installed on a amazon firestick.

I was getting a lot of buffering when watching sky sports,it was unwatchable

I downloaded express VPN(tried surf shark before) and used a trial. Still nothing was helping until I set the location to Chile (I had tried lots of locations before this)
I assumed this had fixed it however I am back square one again with more buffering.

I am curious as to why it worked for around 2-3 days with the VPN location set to Chile and wouldn't work with other locations.

Also, I have bought express VPN now and its still not made a difference.

Is there some setting I can change to stop the buffering as the simple vpn doesn't seem to work.

Would appreciate all the help I can get

Thank you

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi there

I have XCIPTV.
Version PCPXCTV 3.2.2

I have virgin media and get 90-100mbs download speed.
I have the app installed on a amazon firestick.

I was getting a lot of buffering when watching sky sports,it was unwatchable

I downloaded express VPN(tried surf shark before) and used a trial. Still nothing was helping until I set the location to Chile (I had tried lots of locations before this)
I assumed this had fixed it however I am back square one again with more buffering.

I am curious as to why it worked for around 2-3 days with the VPN location set to Chile and wouldn't work with other locations.

Also, I have bought express VPN now and its still not made a difference.

Is there some setting I can change to stop the buffering as the simple vpn doesn't seem to work.

Would appreciate all the help I can get

Thank you
try IPTV SMARTERS PRO version 2.2.2. and rapids free vpn:

Dougall360

Oct 14, 2020
Do you have a rapid IPTV subscription out of this community?

No i have xciptv subscription from someone else.
However the guy I dealt with is no longer supporting anyone and has blocked everyone and got a new number so I am stuck.