• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

firestick with stb emu pro

bigguy

Oct 19, 2018
iam running fire stick with stb emu pro last six months with no problems last week when the channels went down firestick said when starting portal it goes black after a couple of seconds and stays black when channels came back on when its says starting portal it runs thru and then u get into channels then this morning saying the same thing but the channels are supposed to up and running anybody having the same issue

pepkastrati

Oct 13, 2019
Reseller ID
pepin24k
My customers have a similar problem with the Mag Box. First you see the logo, then portal loads and then a black screen. It stays black. What could that be?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

use the MAG portal without any PORT address. Rest please contact your reseller or send a ticket to support from your dashboard.

Regards,

Reactions: Nonid

bigguy

Oct 19, 2018
Did you try to change the portal URL ? Without port means without :80 etc ?
You can also ask your reseller to check if portal URL is still correct ;)
hi thanks for replying as i say it says starting portal then within a second it goes black also installed xciptv channels list are there but no channels playing i have iptv smarters and that works fine just dont like it as it has no channel guide

michelle8

Oct 14, 2019
Reseller ID
michelle8
hi thanks for replying as i say it says starting portal then within a second it goes black also installed xciptv channels list are there but no channels playing i have iptv smarters and that works fine just dont like it as it has no channel guide
do you mean epg ???

bigguy

Oct 19, 2018
on the loading screen where it says starting portal you see the circle hanging for a sec disappears to black screen

bigguy

Oct 19, 2018
i was given xciptv app from my seller for firestick can load channel lists but no channels went through all combo in settings changing players even bought bran new firestick no luck seller said hes tried my info in app and its working at his end he even gave me one for the phone also all my info is correct but cant get that to work also.i do have iptv smarters on firestick with no issues but i like stb emu pro and xciptv for the guids.thanks