• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Flussonic Media Server + Watcher cracked editions

llshine1997

Mar 27, 2021
Reseller ID
[email protected]
I have some nulled versions of Flussonic Offline.

- Installation is easy.
- No license key needed.
- Installs under 60 seconds.
- You can install on any server.
- No additional configuration needed.
- I made sure that no data gets sent to Flussonic.
- Every version has been tested and confirmed that it works.
- No backdoors unlike what you may see in some free cracked versions.
- Flussonic Watcher automatically generates a random postgresql password.
- You can even unplug the internet cord and have Flussonic run without any issues.
- Python automatically detects and configures the required network interfaces and ports. (Flussonic 20.12 and up)
- Tested on a VMWare ESXI server, dedicated server with multiple network interfaces, DataPacket server, AWS server, and KVM server.

Flussonic Media server

Flussonic Media server + Watcher

- Flussonic 4.05: Your server would need to run Ubuntu 16.04 and preferably on a fresh install.
- Flussonic 20.03: Your server would need to run either Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, or 18.04 and preferably on a fresh install.
- Flussonic 20.12: Your server would need to run Ubuntu 16.04 - 20.04 and preferably on a fresh install.
- Flussonic 21.01: Your server would need to run Ubuntu 16.04 - 20.04 and preferably on a fresh install.
- Flussonic 21.02: Your server would need to run Ubuntu 16.04 - 20.04 and preferably on a fresh install.
- Flussonic 21.03: Your server would need to run Ubuntu 16.04 - 20.04 and preferably on a fresh install.

Note: Debian variants may work. But I haven't checked.

First run:
Code:
tar -xzf Flussonic_VERSION_Packed.tar.gz
chmod 777 -R Flussonic_VERSION_Packed
cd Flussonic_VERSION_Packed/
To install Flussonic Media Server:
Code:
./install.sh
And to install Flussonic Watcher (Make sure to install Flussonic Media Server first):
Code:
./install_watcher.sh

For more information you can either comment, send a PM,

Last edited by a moderator: