• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

For Sale Streams / Scripts / Software

braincooler

Sep 19, 2020
World
Flussonic Offline (any version up to 20.10):
250 Eur/server
2000 Eur/unlimited

Ministra/Stalker Portal(any version patched):
License key verification removed can be used with ministra app without key (test available upon request)
500 Eur/server
1000 Eur/unlimited

Cesbo Astra:
250 Eur/unlimited

Scripts:
Bell TV
Sling TV
DSTV
Fabu TV
Philo TV
Netflix

Streams(all streams own no restream):
UK
Ireland
Russia
Georgia
Baltic(EE/LT/LV)
Ukraine
Moldova
Romania

slaserx

Feb 9, 2021
250 Eur/server

are u crazy i sell this for 5 euro haha

braincooler

Sep 19, 2020
World
1st. it old post, latest version 21.02
2nd. You known as cheater
3rd. I can poof that my flussonic really offline and works on any server

slaserx

Feb 9, 2021
1st. it old post, latest version 21.02
2nd. You known as cheater
3rd. I can poof that my flussonic really offline and works on any server
u are cheater 1st u cant proof nothing :) 2 i can proof my license server its work 3 have nulled version on internet and he its free but u selling ;)

slaserx

Feb 9, 2021
rofl hahahah u sell offline nulled version full with backdoors dont cheat the people lamer i have database with your license from https://repo.cheap-flussonic.com/21.02/install.sh like a MiKvTZ7LECIRigA_tiRe_bIq_A0UrywaHpbTIbiIn4rt91SwEELisA_6M7RJASZlmNArE17AR2CJs8vwlKaB1Oyi... also you are reportet on flussonic.com for sell backdoors flussonics and u cheating people rofl lamer :D

braincooler

Sep 19, 2020
World
rofl hahahah u sell offline nulled version full with backdoors dont cheat the people lamer i have database with your license from https://repo.cheap-flussonic.com/21.02/install.sh like a MiKvTZ7LECIRigA_tiRe_bIq_A0UrywaHpbTIbiIn4rt91SwEELisA_6M7RJASZlmNArE17AR2CJs8vwlKaB1Oyi... also you are reportet on flussonic.com for sell backdoors flussonics and u cheating people rofl lamer :D
thanks for link, i have checked, and you right files from https://repo.cheap-flussonic.com have a lot of backdoors, and to check for bacdoors i don't need to buy license like you! and not fully offline. But still you are cheater

Fnik

Feb 21, 2021
250 Eur/server
2000 Eur/unlimited

Ministra/Stalker Portal(any version patched):
License key verification removed can be used with ministra app without key (test available upon request)
500 Eur/server
1000 Eur/unlimited

Cesbo Astra:
250 Eur/unlimited

Scripts:
Bell TV
Sling TV
DSTV
Fabu TV
Philo TV
Netflix

Streams(all streams own no restream):
UK
Ireland
Russia
Georgia
Baltic(EE/LT/LV)
Ukraine
Moldova
Romania
I am interested in restreams lines of Africa/carribean US UK and Canada. Please send me price and trial.. Streams should be stable and direct from you no restream from your end.

braincooler

Sep 19, 2020
World
I am interested in restreams lines of Africa/carribean US UK and Canada. Please send me price and trial.. Streams should be stable and direct from you no restream from your end.
I have only UK from what you seeking.
PM me your Telegram