• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Formuler Z8 Failed to load vod

Beumas

Sep 10, 2018
I have a formuler Z8 and mytvonline2 works fine with live tv, but the VOD is getting an error that says Failed to load.

I have a cabled internet connection and fast internet so that’s not the problem. I have updated everything to the latest versions.

can anybody help me?

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have a formuler Z8 and mytvonline2 works fine with live tv, but the VOD is getting an error that says Failed to load.

I have a cabled internet connection and fast internet so that’s not the problem. I have updated everything to the latest versions.

can anybody help me?
Hi @Beumas
I had another user with same problem, he was using unsecured (old) portal url. Check your dashboard and use new secured portal url and the problem should be solved ?

13r0wn7

Sep 12, 2020
Mine does the exact same, the only way I can sometimes get it to work is disconnect the IPTV end then enable

Gigi

Sep 7, 2017
I tried this on my formuler Z8, didnt help. Now im using Formuler Z10 pro max and cant even find the app at the MArket. It used to work perfectly before 1 year ago but since then i need to restart device daily to be able to load VOD section. maybe thats exactly how it should work, i dont know. Appreciate all inputs