• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Urgent Action! Today you must withdraw all crypto balances from Coinbase Commerce to your personal wallets! And do not upgrade your account there.

free IPTV VPN

DawN82

Reseller
Sep 21, 2017
Hi
Is it possible to use our iptv vpn for amazon fire tvstick?.or in near future?..Because many people are asking for that service.
Thx

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
I think the best solution is to install / activate VPN in your router. I will get a new router next year and try to solve it this way.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Are our vpn in dashboard works for fire tv Stick?
Sure you can install nearly all apps on fire tv stick, even you don't find apps in app store you can install the apk file directly.
You can also try rapids free vpn, check this Tutorial:

If you need help with it, feel free to send a PM to me.

I think the best solution is to install / activate VPN in your router. I will get a new router next year and try to solve it this way.
That's the very best you can do, spend some money and buy a second router with integrated vpn client and even your WiFi is under the VPN umbrella, e.g. asus router, those are awesome.

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
Is there any router that includes an VPN function? So that it might be not neccessary to set a router before the main router?
As i can see the new generation of Fritz box can handle a VPN

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Is there any router that includes an VPN function? So that it might be not neccessary to set a router before the main router?
As i can see the new generation of Fritz box can handle a VPN
most fritz box can handle vpn server, but not vpn client.
you would need a router with integrated vpn client. just search for asus router with incl. vpn client and you will find some good ones ;)

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
ahh, understand, do i get any performace issues by using router over router?
There a lot of asus routers, do you have any recommendations for a model?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
ahh, understand, do i get any performace issues by using router over router?
There a lot of asus routers, do you have any recommendations for a model?
Found this one in some ratings:
Asus RT-AC85P
check this:

or this:

PeterLang

Apr 14, 2017
Germany
Thanks ... last question, is it neccessary to buy an hight end router? I mean, the router is only for VPN client, has finally no other usage or?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thanks ... last question, is it neccessary to buy an hight end router? I mean, the router is only for VPN client, has finally no other usage or?
keep your main router and plugin the new second router (with integrated vpn client) into your main router.
if you use wifi of first main router, you are online without vpn.
if you use wifi of second router with vpn activated, your connection is under the vpn umbrella.

if you have further questions, plesae do not hesitate to send a PM to me ;)