• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Freezing Problem Mag 254

Johner

Nov 20, 2016
Swe
Picture are freezing on my MAG 254, work for 30 seconds then it freezes for 20 seconds and then it freezes again...
It has been like this for a while but now it is even worse.
Have removed all VOD´s and only one country left.

Anyone have a clue?

Sampo2910

Oct 6, 2019
Same happening to me ! I have said man times before it’s a constant battle with something and there is ALWAYS something wrong. I don’t think that anyone really cares so much as long as they get their money! After introducing a load of friends to this how stupid do I feel now..it’s not anything individual because we ALL have the same problem...a joke..

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi Guys !

you are talking about an Magbox that is one of the oldest ones out there.. Its also discontinued .

We live in a world where thing evolve all the time .. In this case IPTV .. Meaning.. Even if things worked great 6 - 12 months ago doesnt mean it wil work the same now on that box ..

An example is backend updates , More channels.. Etc..

So before you judge the service ( rapid iptv ) Try it on like a Windows PC using something like Myiptv Player or even better if you have an Android Phone or box try installing apps like XCIPTV o Smarters and then try the service ;)

Its never fun when things arent working the way you want to .. But with a little feeback and willingness to upgrade the hardware im sure we can find a solution :)

Regards

@Sense

Reactions: Fischer

Sampo2910

Oct 6, 2019
I don’t have a 254 and mine is the same.... you mention judge the service haha, it constantly has problems, how about the service moves on with the times and technology also!!! You are happy to take money for it so do something about it. With super fast internet and the latest equipment it still is crap!

EPG Never works or is up to date, a programme you are half way through freezes or becomes something else. No difference between HD FHD 4K at all. I purchased a so called premium package. What’s the difference? NONE....

As I said in another post, any complaint posts seem to disappear from the complaints forum I also said how stupid I feel introducing friends to this crap service...you tell me exactly what equipment and service I need do rig to tun flawlessly or at least at 95%

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

we are sorry to hear your issue but your problem will not solved if you write here or there.

We suggest you kindly open a ticket from your Dashboard and ask to reset the line. We are confident your Reseller/Support Team will assist you to solve the issue.