• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

MarG

Aug 11, 2017
Hi!

Im using an Apple TV 4 with GSE SMART IPTV PRO to watch my channels. But im wondering if there is a way to update my m3u list automatic?

best regards

mdredfox8

Jan 9, 2017
What is the best resolution setting using AT4?

There is this options in AT4:

1080p 60hz
1080p 50hz
720p 50hz

(The most FHD channels are in 1920x1080i 25 frames if I look in VLC)

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
What is the best resolution setting using AT4?

There is this options in AT4:

1080p 60hz
1080p 50hz
720p 50hz

(The most FHD channels are in 1920x1080i 25 frames if I look in VLC)
Hi there

There really isnt any " right" answer to this since all channels have different resolutions and framerate, However the difference between 50/60 Hz is mainly seen in sporting events where you get ghostlike effects in some cases where the is rapid movement, But really it is also down to your tv performance.

Difference between 720p and 1080p i find is minimal, Most HD brodcast is actually 720p and not 1080p . When you see 1080 it is most likely 1080i wich is really 540p :)

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
So i updated my AppleTV to the latest TV OS11.1 and now i can`t play any channels either via iPlayTV or the GSE app. Is anyone else having same issues?
I have already tried to reset/reinstall the apps and re-typing my m3u address line into the apps again.

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Nevermind, the problem i experienced was not because of the TV OS update but instead something else. Ignore my question above.

Christopher Latham

Nov 4, 2017
Can anyone tell me how I can change channels from the first african one to others on Apple TV? Been told about GSE but its too complicated for me to help a friend out with. So can I change channels on VLC?

Mikael Nilsson

Nov 26, 2017
Yeah, I run it and it works.
Just trying to get the EPG to work (and I'm just starting so it's most likely just some config that is needed).

Kloppster

Dec 17, 2017
Hello,
I have tested the service on ATV4 through the GSE app. Works, but the translations are rubbish. So is the user interface. But more worrying is the parental control. All you can do is to lock off the app completely with pin code. What is needed is to be able to block specific content. The tv channels should be available for all family without an adult sitting by the tv at all times to avoid adult channels beeing used. Anyone have an opinion or a usable way around this?

viljam

Reseller
Dec 27, 2016
iPlayTV is the one you want to use on Apple TV its very simple and i made the switch also. EPG works there very good... but the app has some stability issues-- wants to freeze some time.

Romeo

Jan 2, 2018
Hello and happy new to all

i have purchased both GSE and Iplaytv apps to run my iptv on Apple TV 4K
all works fine but yet failed to manage showing epg and channels logos althought i used a converter to get xml file yet failed.. could anyone kindly advice how to manage on these two apps?

thank you

viljam

Reseller
Dec 27, 2016
Better try iPlay tv..... GSE dont work very good with EPG´s.... i used the same EPG file and playlist in GSE and iPlayTV and workss 100% in iPlayTV and i got only some channels in GSE..

Romeo

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks mate :)
mil already using both apps , true few channels got logo and epg on GSE but sadly none shown at iplay app! I received an XMLTV file so if I uploaded somehwere and hooked up link in iplay app should work? Any advise here?
thanks a lot

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
For GSE:
- Use Xtream-codes API for watching Live TV and VOD..... That includes all avaible EPG and channel logo's

For iPlay TV, in settings:
- Use link "m3u with options" from your dashboard, for channel logo's and for matching EPG data m3u<>xml.
- Use this link for Rapids EPG:
http://clientportal.link:8080/xmltv.php?username=xxxx&password=xxxx

If link doesn't work, replace "clientportal.link" with DNS address of your reseller, that you can find in your m3u link.

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
Load the link in your browser and wait till it finishes loading. Then you will know if your link works or not.

With the link you provided with your resellers DNS, I filled in my username and password and that resulted in a finished pageload with all Rapids EPG data...
So something must be going wrong on your side or with your configuration of iPlay TV, because iPlay TV supports that link.

Romeo

Jan 2, 2018
Load the link in your browser and wait till it finishes loading. Then you will know if your link works or not.

With the link you provided with your resellers DNS, I filled in my username and password and that resulted in a finished pageload with all Rapids EPG data...
So something must be going wrong on your side or with your configuration of iPlay TV, because iPlay TV supports that link.
Hi, I tried that as well but didn’t work for iplaytv on apply tv. I did replace as you advised yet didn’t work. Always same result “can’t find epg information for this playlist” while it’s auto processed in GSE smart app as Xstream code!
Thanks for helping out mate, highly appreciated

Montoya

Jun 6, 2017
If you followed this guide https://iptv.community/threads/rapidiptv-setup-on-gse-app.6647/ AND have setup everything like Rapid TV Swiss describes with clientportal adres in server settings and still have no EPG for UK, DE, FR etc than you have to ask your reseller what is going on.

Because every Rapid client should get EPG in GSE for the countries that are marked as finished (see https://iptv.community/threads/update-about-epg.8249/) when GSE is setup with only Xtream Codes api server setup.

Did you "Force-update EPG" in GSE ?

Reactions: Romeo

Romeo

Jan 2, 2018
If you followed this guide https://iptv.community/threads/rapidiptv-setup-on-gse-app.6647/ AND have setup everything like Rapid TV Swiss describes with clientportal adres in server settings and still have no EPG for UK, DE, FR etc than you have to ask your reseller what is going on.

Because every Rapid client should get EPG in GSE for the countries that are marked as finished (see https://iptv.community/threads/update-about-epg.8249/) when GSE is setup with only Xtream Codes api server setup.

Did you "Force-update EPG" in GSE ?
I did all working fine for UK and some other hashtags thanks mate
The epg Issue ik having with iPlaytv app still can’t get it although I got xml file! Same msg as in below pic

Attachments

viljam

Reseller
Dec 27, 2016
Hi,

just saw one new app... on apple tv. It had play pause feature for playlist. Anyone tested this ? If not i will buy and test it out.

V