• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

help please - live channels do not appear - Formuler Z8

ben11

Dec 3, 2020
Hi,

Please could someone help me. When I load portal onto Z8, using mytvonline2 app, it takes 6 minutes to connect to server, 1% to 100%. When connected, only Radio, Vod & Series, are in the left menu. LiIVE TV link does not appear. Any idea why this is.
I have restarteed router,, restarted box, cleared cach, reset data settings, tried on a different isp.
Thanks,

Geeks

Jul 1, 2020
Is your Z8 mac locked to the stalker portal address ok? Try a factory reset and reinstall the Nov firmware update, when you connect. Also are you connecting via any sort of VPN on your router, hard coded in or otherwise?

You could try the portal (might have to regenerate the stalker url again on your dashboard for RIPTV subscription) via a different andorid / iOS app / firestick / on Smart TV app and see if it still does the same thing, if you are using an inbuilt app vpn on the Z8, try turning it off, then unplug your router for at least 22 mins, then reconnect it all, try and see if that speeds the update of channels from the server, if not, do the same, with the inbuilt vpn on maybe.