• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How do I get in touch with Smart IPTV they don’t reply to emails?

Kinkladze10

Apr 11, 2020
I bought their app a few years ago but my TV broke so I had to have a new tv as a replacement, I’ve emailed them about 10 times asking if they can kill off my old app and replace with the new Mac on my new tv but they don’t reply.
I just get the automated response but nothing.

iI don’t think this is an unreasonable request but all their is the email no phone or other method to get in touch.

Any ideas please as my kids can’t watch their favourite shows

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hi,

sadly i have to tell you, that their support is more then worst. its not just you, they dont care about their customers.
i can tell you from experiences also from collegues experiences

so sorry, but there is not much to do , you can just try and try

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
I bought their app a few years ago but my TV broke so I had to have a new tv as a replacement, I’ve emailed them about 10 times asking if they can kill off my old app and replace with the new Mac on my new tv but they don’t reply.

iI don’t think this is an unreasonable request but all their is the email no phone or other method to get in touch.

the solution is easy, dont use the crap app

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live

It's 5,49 eur per device (MAC). If tv gets broken, it's not siptv's developer fault ?!
Instead of buying another expensive hardware now, you should think about to invest another 5,49 eur to actviate this app under new TV's MAC address, it's still better/cheaper option compared to buy a new device ;)

Kinkladze10

Apr 11, 2020
It's 5,49 eur per device (MAC). If tv gets broken, it's not siptv's developer fault ?!
Instead of buying another expensive hardware now, you should think about to invest another 5,49 eur to actviate this app under new TV's MAC address, it's still better/cheaper option compared to buy a new device ;)
Shouldn’t have to it’s not my fault my tv broke either