• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to colapse the channel list leaving only the image BUT NOT full screen

speedmaster

Aug 31, 2022
IPTVSmarters Pro for Windows:

I would like to watch only the TV image but not on full-screen.

Is there a way - other than full screen - that I can watch just the image (collapsing the channel list) and allowing to resize it to what I want? Any key sequence or hidden command?

Also, how can I switch iptvsmarters pro from one monitor to another in a 2 monitors setup?

Thank you all for any help

Cheers

Speed

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
IPTVSmarters Pro for Windows:

I would like to watch only the TV image but not on full-screen.

Is there a way - other than full screen - that I can watch just the image (collapsing the channel list) and allowing to resize it to what I want? Any key sequence or hidden command?

Also, how can I switch iptvsmarters pro from one monitor to another in a 2 monitors setup?

Thank you all for any help

Cheers

Speed
with the XCIPTV app you will have a smaller preview window on the right side while the channel list keeps available on left side.
try the XCIPTV app, I hope that's the option you are looking for ;)

speedmaster

Aug 31, 2022
Thanks Hectorios, almost it....

To use it under windows I would have to install Bluestacks what is not allowed in my workplace computers. What I'm looking for is something like VLC where I can place the video windows anywhere on my 2 monitor setup (and also resize it at will) with some type of button that when clicked open the channel selection and another click closes it.

By the way I saw that someone said it is using VLC to sream from a provider but I couldn't find how to configure it

Anyway, thank you very much for trying to help. If by any chance you get to know another alternative I would appreciate a quick heads up.

Have a great day

Speed

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thanks Hectorios, almost it....

To use it under windows I would have to install Bluestacks what is not allowed in my workplace computers. What I'm looking for is something like VLC where I can place the video windows anywhere on my 2 monitor setup (and also resize it at will) with some type of button that when clicked open the channel selection and another click closes it.

By the way I saw that someone said it is using VLC to sream from a provider but I couldn't find how to configure it

Anyway, thank you very much for trying to help. If by any chance you get to know another alternative I would appreciate a quick heads up.

Have a great day

Speed
Under Windows please try the MyIPTVplayer: