• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

How to use IPTV on a second TV

Mon

Jun 23, 2016
Hi all;

I have a MAG256 and would like to use a second TV, what's the cheapest solution? do I need to buy a second MAG box with a second subscription?

Thanks

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi all;

I have a MAG256 and would like to use a second TV, what's the cheapest solution? do I need to buy a second MAG box with a second subscription?

Thanks
Instead of mag box you should buy an android box, you are even more flexible with it.
And you can use rapid subscription on different devices as long as you don't connect twice.
E.g. turn off tv in living room, wait 2-3 minutes and then turn on tv in bedroom. That's ok but never watch on both devices at the same time.

Mon

Jun 23, 2016
Instead of mag box you should buy an android box, you are even more flexible with it.
And you can use rapid subscription on different devices as long as you don't connect twice.
E.g. turn off tv in living room, wait 2-3 minutes and then turn on tv in bedroom. That's ok but never watch on both devices at the same time.
Thanks Hector,
I've been reading on the internet and alot of websites recomend the Amazon Fire stick 4K, do you recomend it? which is best android box in term of speed/smoth and 4K availability

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Thanks Hector,
I've been reading on the internet and alot of websites recomend the Amazon Fire stick 4K, do you recomend it? which is best android box in term of speed/smoth and 4K availability
Oh well I like the fire tv stick, it's not expensive and runs with android, I'm using it myself ;)
Get one and if you need help with set-up let me know please :)

Reactions: Mon