• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Iplaytv and Favourites list

RaffC

Nov 18, 2019
Hi,
I am very new to the iptv community and have just recently cut the cord. I currently use iplaytv app which is very good. I do have a few questions though about operations. I have selected all my favourites but when I refresh it or start the app at regular startup most of the time the channels I have selected are not there or many are missing. Is this normal or something that should happen ? Also I don’t see any selection of 4K options available in the menu, can someone direct me to that . Finally , I was wondering once a favourite list has been completed is there a way to organize by ascending or descending order? Thank you in advance everyone and apologizes if I haven’t posted in the correct area .

tvpandaip

Reseller
Oct 21, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
Normaly before you turn on iplaytv app on top of screen you can see most wached channels - try in that way

RaffC

Nov 18, 2019
Thank you,
I have been doing that but my question is should I not “refresh” because it seems to disappear when this is done. Also, do you know how to order the favourites in ascending or descending order?
Thank you

tvpandaip

Reseller
Oct 21, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
Nothing should disappear. Maybe it’s some app bug I don’t know. I don’t use favorit list. Check in settings meaybe there is some problem...