iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Im trying and now it works fine ! But I have a little bit lags witch deinterlace do you setup ?
I have all the default settings except for Hardware Acceleration set to ON and buffer to 5s. Playback of movies works flawlessly for me.

The only problem is that subtitles sometimes are out of sync on movies/TV-shows so here's hoping for a sync tool in a future update.

Mar 11, 2016
if your provider supports it and uses Xtream codes it should work
Only one Stream Codes account can be added. If you try to add another one, it will delete the previous one you already added.
It's either a bug or intentionally implemented that way. However, ordinary m3u supports multiple entries.
Any fix for that?
Are you also looking to implement PIP function?

Apr 13, 2018
It's great to see active development! I really love this app and am looking forward to all the improvements you're making! The new xtreme codes support is awesome!
to be honest it was implement more than an year ago...i've just enabled it and added a few tweaks.
The same to use OpenSubtitles to fetch subtitles...all the http requests and subtitles handle are implemented but i need to add it in the User interface and that will take some time.

Nov 12, 2018
to be honest it was implement more than an year ago...i've just enabled it and added a few tweaks.
The same to use OpenSubtitles to fetch subtitles...all the http requests and subtitles handle are implemented but i need to add it in the User interface and that will take some time.
What about a function to sync subtitles? Some of the subtitles on VOD's are out of sync and it would be great to have the possibility to adjust the sync manually.

Jun 24, 2018
Hoe does the catchup function work? Does it work with this provider (stack/rapid)? Do I need to change my link to some other type of link?
It depends on your provider. If your provider has catchup, you'll got it. To make it work you have to re-add your playlist using the new Xtream Codes API option.