iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
Jems

Jems

Verified & Trusted reseller
Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
Jems
Same url like for mag?

chrikee

chrikee

Oct 25, 2018
No, its normally a different url. Quite often the url can't be shared as it requires your iptv username/password to access it. I would ask you iptv supplier if they can give you one.

Jems

Jems

Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
Jems
Almost the same like the m3u url with xmltv.php without the type and output?

chrikee

chrikee

Oct 25, 2018
Almost the same like the m3u url with xmltv.php without the type and output?
It may be, I've seen various formats...
Some look like: http://*****.com/xmltv.php?username=yourusername&password=yourpassword
and some look like: http://*****.com/epg.xml.gz

However, due to the way channels in the epg are linked to the channels in the m3u file, an epg from one iptv provider probably won't work for another provider.

Reactions: Jems
L

Lore

Feb 10, 2019
VOD dont work at all. The session and episodes are not loaded. Any idea?

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Is full EPG working on iPlay Tv? Url for full EPG please.
How come are you a reseller and do not know the trick for EPG ?
Just replace copy the m3u link and replace get.php by xmltv.php

Jems

Jems

Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
Jems
How come are you a reseller and do not know the trick for EPG ?
Just replace copy the m3u link and replace get.php by xmltv.php
I know it (see message from today at 11:06) :mad:, and not just replace but remove type and ouput too but doesn't work by me... i added :8080 after my dns and worked fine.

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
I know it (see message from today at 11:06) :mad:, and not just replace but remove type and ouput too but doesn't work by me... i added :8080 after my dns and worked fine.
Sorry I was stuck to page 26 and did not see this new page. However output and type in the url even present wont change anything off it it is working without.

Reactions: Jems
J

jassie

Jan 19, 2017
In the new version I have a bit problems with playback. After watching one or two channels, I need to restart the ATV 4 before I watch any channels - if I do not restart, I just keeps buffering, without ever playing the channel... I haven't had this problem before the newest version.
I’ve the same issue. Had the feeling that it was better in the last beta version. Often buffering abd sound that drops after a buffer

K

Klor

Feb 19, 2019
Reseller ID
Wildcat35
Hello does it possible to remove the orange band on the top of each favorite channel ? it’s really disturbing with the logo of the channel.
And can you add play pause option it will be awesome.
Thanks you

Vike22

Vike22

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

I’m experiencing an issue.
When I start iplayTV and watch a stream my Apple TV goes into screensaver after a while. Why does that happen? How do I make sure the screensaver doesn’t start again? I don’t want to disable screensaver from my Apple TV completely.

Thanks.

Reactions: Chaomino
bpnike

bpnike

Feb 21, 2019
hi, i have an issue with multiple playlists. since my upgrade from 4th *** to 4k apple tv im unable to upload multiple local playlists. whenever you upload another playlist it gets rid of the other one. im able to upload xtreme server playlist and one local playlist but i cannot have two local playlists. anyone experienced similar issue? im running the newest app version from the appstore.

thanks

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Write to the dev app right now, you'll find his email on the app page.

Rcthorne

Rcthorne

Feb 22, 2019
I emailed the app developer about an issue and didn’t get a response. The issue: after exiting the guide in my favorites, it goes back to the top of the favorited list again rather than the channel I left off at. Doesn’t happen when I’m in the guide for any other channel set, just my favourites. Anyone got any ideas?

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Yes he does not answer every time but I'm sure he will read it and some day fix it.

iPlayTV

iPlayTV

Apr 13, 2018
Hi guys, sorry if i don't reply but i'm working in a new version (from scratch) that will allow me to add all the features that are being requested. The current version has some problems that make it hard to had some of the features.

I'll try to spend some time in the next days to fix some of the reported bugs.

Reactions: neonnox and Kuben
ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Wow @iPlayTV these are awesome news ! Looking forward to here from you. Good luck with that !

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys, sorry if i don't reply but i'm working in a new version (from scratch) that will allow me to add all the features that are being requested. The current version has some problems that make it hard to had some of the features.

Awesome news! Thank you so much

I

iptvlove

Sep 20, 2018

Great news!! I will be happy to beta-test if necessary.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apple TV 1
S Apple TV 1
B Apple TV 3