iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
B

Biggie67

Feb 26, 2019
hello everyone, someone could tell me if it is possible to do « pause » with Iplay tv please?

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Not with the current version, neither for live channel nor for catchup/tv archive. However you can do playback on movies/series.

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
If you want control over live, I suggest you the app GSE Smart IPTV. This is an ugly app but I have to use it sometimes when I want to pause a live or catchup program or do recording.

remote

remote

Feb 26, 2019
Yes, swipe left when you are in the TV guide and from there you can select only favorites.
Well, it works, but only for some countries. Not Norway, not USA. Sweden works. Seems like EPG is missing. So no Norwegian favorites show up.

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Only channels with EPG data will show up. Maybe your provider does not have EPG for these countries.

J

jbnokia

Mar 6, 2019
Yes, swipe left when you are in the TV guide and from there you can select only favorites.
Hi.

A very useful information.
I made my favourites channels list. It works correctly in favourites zone. But when I go to the Tv Guide and swipe left I can´t choose favourites. It appears but with 0 channels. What can I do?

D

danman2311

Mar 6, 2019
I use IPlayTV for beast and Vader’s. When I installed beast it works well as I have tv choices and movie choices. When installing Vader’s I’m having a problem loading the VOD up and I input the the code in the M3U playlist URL but not sure what I’m Sposed to put in the EPG URL. Prob a dumb question but appreciate someone helping me out. Thank u!!

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
VOD issues are not related to EPG, which is optional though (the app is automatically fetching your provider EPG).
You should give it a try by adding your provider subscription using Xtream Codes option.

M

mfigaro

May 17, 2018
4449-404d2f27bbd4d97af52a8e9a4b2227cd.jpg

I only have four seasons in the “shows” menu....

Many are still in “Movies” menu.

I believe it’s because it’s name is for example: “title.01x02...” instead of “title.s01e02...”

Andre we’re in your good efforts.

Regards!!

M

mfigaro

May 17, 2018
Andre,

Is there any hope to see meta data in other languages rather than only English?

Hoping for Italian trailers and info for VOD

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
There is no relation with the title, maybe your provider does not organize well its playlist. Also, if you added your playlist via url, make sur the "type" parameter value is "m3u_plus".

M

mfigaro

May 17, 2018
There is no relation with the title, maybe your provider does not organize well its playlist. Also, if you added your playlist via url, make sur the "type" parameter value is "m3u_plus".

Ok. Thanks buddy. I will have a check once I have a chance.

M

mfigaro

May 17, 2018
How should my provide organize the playlist to let series appears in the “shows” menu?

Do you also have those “fake” channels appearing?

Some other IPTV apps recognize automatically that they’re not real channels and hide them by default.
4453-e9cbd76bd5a1fa3413dbd19ae63518c5.jpg

J

j-cow

Mar 9, 2019
Hi. Is it possible to show only favourites in "TV Guide"?
I, too, see that not all favorites show up as favorites in the TV guide. I wonder if I can ask the provider to check for EPG data for those favorites that do not appear.

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Favourites is not a provider issue but app issue. Favourites is existing in the playlist, apps do add them.