iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
F

fantastic_chicken

Jan 19, 2019
Anyone else having problems with the EPG not automatically updating? I've got a working EPG feed that's continuously updated and it contains around 3-5 days of program guides depending on the channel. In iPlayTV I've set the refresh rate to the lowest number (12 hours or if it's 24 hours).

But despite this the EPG is empty for 95% of all my channels every 2-3 days. I need to manually go to Settings and press Refresh to get it to reload the EPG, this works for a few days but then after 2-3 days it's empty again. I never have any issues when I refresh it manually, so it looks like it's just the automatic part that isn't working.

I

Impacto

Jan 5, 2019
Sorry if this question has been answered earlier. What setting do you guys find work the best? In particular “Buffer size”, “Deblocking” and “Deinterlace”. I primarily use the iPlayTV app to watch sports from Vaders. I have an Apple TV 4K and my speed is 300 mbps.

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone else having problems with the EPG not automatically updating? I've got a working EPG feed that's continuously updated and it contains around 3-5 days of program guides depending on the channel. In iPlayTV I've set the refresh rate to the lowest number (12 hours or if it's 24 hours).

But despite this the EPG is empty for 95% of all my channels every 2-3 days. I need to manually go to Settings and press Refresh to get it to reload the EPG, this works for a few days but then after 2-3 days it's empty again. I never have any issues when I refresh it manually, so it looks like it's just the automatic part that isn't working.
Yep I reported this to the developer :( Maybe it will be fixed before the new app… Maybe not…

D

d1noquam

Feb 7, 2019
Pls i need help with my iplaytv setting its not working on my US IP but if i use other country IP its work great , how can i work this out?

G

gizbug

Nov 7, 2018
, my playlist in the app is just gone, and I have to add everything from scratch... seems to happen weekly! Anyone else that have this issue, or ever better, a solution or a reason why this is happening?
Can the developer comment on this or get a fix pushed out? Thanks.

A

adeeer

Mar 10, 2019
Is it know bug that when you manually refresh in app that you lose all you favorite channels? I have to manually refresh every 2 days to get EPG but then I lose channels.

I

Impacto

Jan 5, 2019
Is it know bug that when you manually refresh in app that you lose all you favorite channels? I have to manually refresh every 2 days to get EPG but then I lose channels.
No this is not a know bug. It does not happen to me, I refresh the app several times a day I order to update the Match Center. I have also lost the favorites, but not from refreshing the app.

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
I have also lost my favorites a couple of times in the past but i don’t think it was because of refreshing the app. From what i remember, it happened when i updated the AppleTV OS but havn’t had this problem for a while now.

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Pls i need help with my iplaytv setting its not working on my US IP but if i use other country IP its work great , how can i work this out?
Is your US ip number a VPN connection using a shared ip? Many IPTV providers do not allow VPN connection unless you have a static ip.
But this is not an iPlayTV issue, you need to ask your provider about this.

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Sorry if this question has been answered earlier. What setting do you guys find work the best? In particular “Buffer size”, “Deblocking” and “Deinterlace”. I primarily use the iPlayTV app to watch sports from Vaders. I have an Apple TV 4K and my speed is 300 mbps.
I use buffer size 5s. Works great for me. Deblocking & Deinterlace set to off.