iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Dear users, we are aware of the current issues and our engineers are working around the clock to fix the channel opening time and bring higher stability to your service.
M

mfigaro

May 17, 2018
A New app is out: IPTVX. And it looks like it is an interesting alternative to iPlayTV.
Looking forward to hear your opinions.

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
I have been tested the betas of IPTVX for weeks and I've just dl the final app. VOD display is not that bad, but for live channels to me it looks like shit. Does not even worth the try… , save $7.

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Plus I had a crash when zapping…

M

mfigaro

May 17, 2018
I have been tested the betas of IPTVX for weeks and I've just dl the final app. VOD display is not that bad, but for live channels to me it looks like shit. Does not even worth the try… , save $7.
Thanks Ronnie.

Any news from Andre? Is he going to work on any new iPlayTV version?

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
Nope no news apart from here. I hope version 2 is on its way :)

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
I think he is not saying anything because he is working much on the new version. Hopefully some updates soon! :)

Reactions: ronnieonrails
Sebasje

Sebasje

Mar 4, 2019
can't find this IPTVX app is this for the apple tv or some other device

chrisxenofontos

chrisxenofontos

Apr 3, 2019
till now iplayTV is the only way! all other apps are just.... terrible!

so much waiting for the IPTVX, but really.....0!

A

Andrewkparker

Jun 24, 2016
even with minor problems, IplayTv is the Best for Apple Tv, and I have tried all of the others

O

omgpsr

Apr 9, 2019
Hey all,

I am new with IPTV but I think I have good knowledge for the most part. I run iPlayTV on an AppleTV *** 4. I have created a list for my favorite channels and manually selected an image as the icon of the channel. So far everything is fine. I have also chosen that my favorite channels should be visible on AppleTV's home screen, which they do. However, the icon is not visible, but instead there is a standard text for what the channel's name. Someone who knows if the icon can be obtained even at Apple's home screen?

Shawny

Shawny

Apr 10, 2019
Anyone else having issues with iPlayTV syncing your Beast playlists/EPG?

chrisxenofontos

chrisxenofontos

Apr 3, 2019
main problem... hopefully the new app is coming soon

H

Hammer

Apr 22, 2019
I use apple TV4 and it works like clockwork.
I use the iplaytv app, which costs about 3 dollars. It was easy to set up and Swedish epg and sub worked immediately. Also easy to change or turn off the sub on the channel / movie you are watching. Easy to make a favorite list if you do not want to scroll alot.
Both the kids and the lady think it's easy to use and understand.
Unfortunately, I have not had it for a long time, but hope it continues to work as well as it does right now.

Useful tip is to shorten your m3u link at https://bitly.com/
I did not shorten my m3u and it took forever to enter it, especially as I wrote it wrong
I also love the app.... i can't get the swedish sub working on some channels though...? They work fine on GSE and IPTV smarters but not in this one...?

Bayaman

Bayaman

May 1, 2019
Wild Wild West
Hello Guys,
I use the iPlayTV App on AppleTV4. I have added my m3u URL. The iPlayTV only finds 9505/37705 Channels. Is there a Limit ?

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
Hello Guys,
I use the iPlayTV App on AppleTV4. I have added my m3u URL. The iPlayTV only finds 9505/37705 Channels. Is there a Limit ?
The others are probably movies, tv shows snd so on :)

C

cordhell

Apr 25, 2019
Reseller ID
iplayTV
hello I added my url and it worked I would not be a great help because I start and also looking for solutions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apple TV 1
S Apple TV 1
B Apple TV 3