iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
P

pleverelliptv

Reseller
Aug 8, 2017
Reseller ID
pleverelliptv
, my playlist in the app is just gone, and I have to add everything from scratch... seems to happen weekly! Anyone else that have this issue, or ever better, a solution or a reason why this is happening?
Can the developer comment on this or get a fix pushed out? Thanks.

P

pleverelliptv

Reseller
Aug 8, 2017
Reseller ID
pleverelliptv
I have this issue occasionally. I believe it happens when your IPTV provider changes the URL that the channels are served from

JauquesMayol

JauquesMayol

Jan 30, 2019
I use apple TV4 and it works like clockwork.
I use the iplaytv app, which costs about 3 dollars. It was easy to set up and Swedish epg and sub worked immediately. Also easy to change or turn off the sub on the channel / movie you are watching. Easy to make a favorite list if you do not want to scroll alot.
Both the kids and the lady think it's easy to use and understand.
Unfortunately, I have not had it for a long time, but hope it continues to work as well as it does right now.

Useful tip is to shorten your m3u link at https://bitly.com/
I did not shorten my m3u and it took forever to enter it, especially as I wrote it wrong
Updates didn't work for me until I used the shorten m3u link! Thanks a lot for the advice!

Z

zkritt

May 10, 2019
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I would like to have an option to automatically set the correct subtitle/language.
This works on my TVIP s-605 and its a really nice feature that would save some time and frustration.
Other than that I think this app is wonderful and is very userfriendly.

L

leeaf

Nov 6, 2018
Any status update or ETA on the new app release from the developer?

J

jassie

Jan 19, 2017
Any status update or ETA on the new app release from the developer?
As far as I know no sign of André. Since he shared to "develop a second version" he disappeared basically.

Reactions: leeaf
Vike22

Vike22

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone else experiencing issues with 4K material? Both movies and live-tv. Doesn't work for me, screen freezes and I get a green screen. I've tried on IPTV Smarters where it works fine, without any issues, so my source is not the issue.

Thanks.

Feroz Khan

Feroz Khan

Sep 3, 2017
As far as I know no sign of André. Since he shared to "develop a second version" he disappeared basically.
I believe the app keeps updating as everytime it gets updated, the url disappears and I have to add it again. The downside to this is that I lose all my favourites. Andre has not replied to a single email of mine addressing these concerns. It’s very unprofessional of him

M

miosgit

May 16, 2019
Yeah, I’m thinking the same. As soon as we get the possibility to sort favorites in iptvx I’ll switch to that.
I will implement it in next version among with other stuff! Stay updated on reddit.com/r/iptvx

Reactions: HBN
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apple TV 0
S Apple TV 1
B Apple TV 3