iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
P

pleverelliptv

Reseller
Aug 8, 2017
Reseller ID
pleverelliptv
, my playlist in the app is just gone, and I have to add everything from scratch... seems to happen weekly! Anyone else that have this issue, or ever better, a solution or a reason why this is happening?
Can the developer comment on this or get a fix pushed out? Thanks.

P

pleverelliptv

Reseller
Aug 8, 2017
Reseller ID
pleverelliptv
I have this issue occasionally. I believe it happens when your IPTV provider changes the URL that the channels are served from

JauquesMayol

JauquesMayol

Jan 30, 2019
I use apple TV4 and it works like clockwork.
I use the iplaytv app, which costs about 3 dollars. It was easy to set up and Swedish epg and sub worked immediately. Also easy to change or turn off the sub on the channel / movie you are watching. Easy to make a favorite list if you do not want to scroll alot.
Both the kids and the lady think it's easy to use and understand.
Unfortunately, I have not had it for a long time, but hope it continues to work as well as it does right now.

Useful tip is to shorten your m3u link at https://bitly.com/
I did not shorten my m3u and it took forever to enter it, especially as I wrote it wrong
Updates didn't work for me until I used the shorten m3u link! Thanks a lot for the advice!

Z

zkritt

May 10, 2019
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I would like to have an option to automatically set the correct subtitle/language.
This works on my TVIP s-605 and its a really nice feature that would save some time and frustration.
Other than that I think this app is wonderful and is very userfriendly.

L

leeaf

Nov 6, 2018
Any status update or ETA on the new app release from the developer?

J

jassie

Jan 19, 2017
Any status update or ETA on the new app release from the developer?
As far as I know no sign of André. Since he shared to "develop a second version" he disappeared basically.

Reactions: leeaf
Feroz Khan

Feroz Khan

Sep 3, 2017
As far as I know no sign of André. Since he shared to "develop a second version" he disappeared basically.
I believe the app keeps updating as everytime it gets updated, the url disappears and I have to add it again. The downside to this is that I lose all my favourites. Andre has not replied to a single email of mine addressing these concerns. It’s very unprofessional of him

T

tonuss

Jan 2, 2019
Personally i gave up with iPlayTV and now using IPTVX app.

Z

zkritt

May 10, 2019
Yeah, I’m thinking the same. As soon as we get the possibility to sort favorites in iptvx I’ll switch to that.

T

thomodal

May 28, 2019
Hi
Is this app better than iplaytv?? I have problems with sound dissapears and picture freeze on iplay tv

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
I tried the IPTVX app but still prefer the iPlayTV app even if it’s not working 100%. I will be patient and wait for the new version, think it will be wort the wait.

T

thomodal

May 28, 2019
Hi
You know when the new version is coming?? Did anyone do something in the setting to get things more stabil??

B

bhavi_jp

May 9, 2019
I tried the IPTVX app but still prefer the iPlayTV app even if it’s not working 100%. I will be patient and wait for the new version, think it will be wort the wait.
Agree. iPlaytv is still better app for live TV in terms of features and functionalities. IPTVX does have potential but it still has a long way to go in my opinion.

ronnieonrails

ronnieonrails

Jun 24, 2018
iPlay TV is still better by far. IPTVX can compete in terms of VOD display but for live channels it remains an awful app…

bdmartin1978

bdmartin1978

Jun 3, 2019
Using iplaytv with xtream-editor EPG. For some reason about 60% of the time when I'm in the EPG and select a show to watch there is no option to "play" that channel. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Some channels the play option is there and I can open the channel from the guide without issue

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
I am really excited about the new version and i think Andrè will solve most of the issues reported by users here. And hopefully also add some awaited features:)
On top of my list is a favorites section for VOD movies & TV-shows.

Here`s hoping!

B

basic85

Oct 14, 2018
hello, you also have problems with the app when you film 4k or tv plays the picture always frozen

L

Langen68

May 31, 2019
Hello, since 4 days I have problems with the IPTV app on my lg tv. I view a German line and every 15 seconds the screen is freezing. Can anybody help me? My line seller doesn’t answer. Thank you

USi2310

USi2310

Jun 11, 2019
Köln
Sorry for the double post...

I just bought the app. It's the best looking app i've tested, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me... Btw i have an APPLE TV 4K, connected via Ethernet and Hardware Acceleration is already enabled.

So here's my problem: Some channels don't even start streaming, some channels do with audio but without video and if one channel does work, it freezes after 10 to 30 seconds... Then i have to go back and open the channel again and it will freeze after 30 seconds again.

I'm pretty sure it's not a playlist issue, because it happens on two separate playlists and they both work fine on GSE on the iPhone.

Can somebody help? Thanks!

USi2310

USi2310

Jun 11, 2019
Köln
Update:

I tried 5 different playlists. If i add them as "Remote Playlists", i'm getting the issue which i mentioned above.

Now i tried the same 5 playlists as "Local Playlists" and it works fine. Well... if you need only ONE playlist. I need 2 (or better 3).

Unfortunately you can only have 1 local playlist at a time on iPlayTV, so that's still not the final solution for me.

But i thought this was good to know for the developers and users that probably had the same issue. It seems like there is a problem with "Remote Playlists" in general. Hope it does get fixed soon. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apple TV 1
S Apple TV 1
B Apple TV 3