iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
C

Coraggioso

Jun 6, 2019
Bought the app, and its looking good. But keeps crashing playing movies or series!
Afterall removed the app and asked refund.

C

Coraggioso

Jun 6, 2019
Sorry mate, but it wasnt working for me on Apple TV. Bought it yesterday and was trying some 4K movies on it.
I was frustrated and dissapointed, because I couldn’t find a m application working properly on playing 4K movies.

So maybe because of that, I was acting to quickly.

Can u guarentee the 4K movies are playing correctly? Because I like the design of the app.

gray75

gray75

Jun 16, 2019
Hi, iPlayTV applications supports ARCHIVE in the playlist?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kabunda

Jun 23, 2019
Hello guys
I bought the app few days ago
But unfortunately after loading my m3u file i can view the channels names and logos but every time i try to start a channel i get this message (Some problem happened while playing./channel name/)
Is this common issue or it’s just me?
I have tried to contact the developer by email but unfortunately no answer yet
Moreover the same m3u file works perfectly on another apps, so i’m pretty sure that it’s not m3u issue
Am getting same
Problem

I

iptvCzar

Jul 4, 2019
No, i don't think none can rewind and fast forward. iPlayTV, rIPTV and TvhClient are VLC based. People told me VLC needs to implement HTSP protocol to get this working. The TvhClient developer says when HTSP is available in VLC they will implement it in their app.

I'm using the GSE app on my mobile. It streams channels but i don't like the looks. The Apple TV app doesn't look fancy too so i didn't try it.

I also don't have experience using MRMC. I only see 3 small screenshots and no video reviews so it's too much money to try.
Hello,

Are you knowledgable with using xtream-editor to create a custom EPG for iPlayTV app? I have both and have tried everything I know to create a custom epg and load it into iPlaytv, but no luck so far.

Any assistance is appreciated.

G

gizbug

Nov 7, 2018
Has support for this app died?

When will we see an update to the app???

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
Has support for this app died?

When will we see an update to the app???
No has not. He is working on a new updated app.
No one knows when an update will be released, we need to stay patient.

Mrrip

Mrrip

Mar 23, 2017
Sweden
i get the wrong epg on many channels think it is russian and i want to get swedish or english.
I use extream editor and it works in other apps and hardware

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apple TV 1
S Apple TV 1
B Apple TV 3