iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
Zabatsu

Zabatsu

Jan 3, 2018
Wish the developer could just get back to us with info that he really is working on a new app or not. I dont mind it taking time and I respect that. But having to refresh the EPG every 24 hours is annoying. I would be happy to know just If the developer is working on it or not. Has anybody recently been in contact with him?

Reactions: lifenight
J

jassie

Jan 19, 2017
Hi guys, sorry if i don't reply but i'm working in a new version (from scratch) that will allow me to add all the features that are being requested. The current version has some problems that make it hard to had some of the features.

I'll try to spend some time in the next days to fix some of the reported bugs.
This is the last message we have from the dev. Too bad.

Reactions: lifenight
Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
Should be a way to contact the dev, someone who could contact him or whatever.
I do understand him being busy, but 7 months ago I do too think a word what is going on would be nice to hear.
It is a win-win if gave us some info.

G

gizbug

Nov 7, 2018
Wish the developer could just get back to us with info that he really is working on a new app or not. I dont mind it taking time and I respect that. But having to refresh the EPG every 24 hours is annoying. I would be happy to know just If the developer is working on it or not. Has anybody recently been in contact with him?
Time to find a new app. This guy has abandoned this app, its pretty obvious.

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
Time to find a new app. This guy has abandoned this app, its pretty obvious.
i do not think thats the case. Not first time he has been quiet. App is still very good, for many the best. So stop with saying orhers to find new app.

Feroz Khan

Feroz Khan

Sep 3, 2017
Still no response from him to multiple emails from me. Very unprofessional

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
Still no response from him to multiple emails from me. Very unprofessional
But maybe it isn't. We do not know anything.
I do agree a word from him would be great, but as said again. We do not know anything what is going on in his life, so maybe not unprofessional at all.
I hope he is well and working on new app.

Feroz Khan

Feroz Khan

Sep 3, 2017
Multiple people have reported the same for months now. As someone who's charging for the download of an app, at least a response to an email could be provided to those who are writing in to him. Also, if he cant respond for whatever reason, at least an auto reply could be set up

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
Yeah, but all I say is we do not know anything how he is, what he is doing etc.
Something could have happen so he can not reach forum or mails. It is way too easy for us clients off his app to be negative while we do not have any information at all what is going on. I am not really trying to defend that he is not responding for over half a year, just saying aslong we do not know how he is, no one should say what he is doing is unprofessional, and thats all :D

Feroz Khan

Feroz Khan

Sep 3, 2017
Is the app working for anyone? I just csnt seem to load any channels. The same m3u works on other apps

G

greeker51

Jan 15, 2019
For me the app is not working anymore. I removed my old list and created a new list, after pasting the data the app shows the loading information circle. After 10 minutes the result was a black screen. App deleted and reinstalled but with the same result

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apple TV 1
S Apple TV 1
B Apple TV 3