iPlayTV app

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Dear users, we are aware of the current issues and our engineers are working around the clock to fix the channel opening time and bring higher stability to your service.
Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
I do believe the app itself needs an update now. Not sure why works on GSE and not on iPlayTV

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
I think i found a way to make it work.
Will test more

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
Very easy fix!

Use Xtream-Editor and use that link ;)

Kieras85

Kieras85

Oct 5, 2019
I am using iPlat TV on an Apple TV 4 and like the look, i have a harmony companion remote to go with it. Is there anyway to get at shortcut on the remote for the TV-guide? It is a little akward to exit the channel an go to the top menu to select it.
In iPlayTV You can check EPG for each channel (from group) and real view (something like pip)

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
I know this off topic but does anyone know if there is anything available like iPlayTV for Android? Reason i ask is because i am looking for an alternative app to my Sony TV and the feature i am after is the ability to only show EPG for favorite channels just like iPlayTV works. But the Android alternatives i`ve tested (GSE) does not have this feature unfortunately.

Any tips are much welcome.

On topic: I have discovered something that i would like to see improved in the next update or the new version of the app. When you are in the EPG and scroll down in the list to open a channel, then when you press return and exit the channel back into the EPG list, it automatically goes back up to the top of the list. I would personally want an option in the settings to not have this auto return to the top of list when i exit a channel. Sometimes, i like to go through the EPG from top to bottom and open up some channels if i see something interesting and then it can be annoying when it auto returns to top on exit.

Question to developer, can you add an option to settings that prevents this from happening in the EPG list?

Hope to hear something soon.

Hectorious

Hectorious

Verified & Trusted Super Reseller
Reseller
May 5, 2017
Reseller ID
mohamed1962
I know this off topic but does anyone know if there is anything available like iPlayTV for Android? Reason i ask is because i am looking for an alternative app to my Sony TV and the feature i am after is the ability to only show EPG for favorite channels just like iPlayTV works. But the Android alternatives i`ve tested (GSE) does not have this feature unfortunately.

Any tips are much welcome.

On topic: I have discovered something that i would like to see improved in the next update or the new version of the app. When you are in the EPG and scroll down in the list to open a channel, then when you press return and exit the channel back into the EPG list, it automatically goes back up to the top of the list. I would personally want an option in the settings to not have this auto return to the top of list when i exit a channel. Sometimes, i like to go through the EPG from top to bottom and open up some channels if i see something interesting and then it can be annoying when it auto returns to top on exit.

Question to developer, can you add an option to settings that prevents this from happening in the EPG list?

Hope to hear something soon.
You can try IPTV SMARTERS or SMART IPTV app ;)

Reactions: neonnox
Sense

Sense

* TRUSTED * Next Level Super reseller *
Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
sensustv.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
Sense
I Use iPlayTV and it works perfect.

But I get all my channels in a long list, not sorted by the country as I want.

How can I get the channels sorted by country?
you are most likely using the wrong M3U.. You need to use the M3U with option in order to get the channels in groups . :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apple TV 1
S Apple TV 1
B Apple TV 3