• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iPlayTV app

Kieras85

Kieras85

Oct 5, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
I am using iPlat TV on an Apple TV 4 and like the look, i have a harmony companion remote to go with it. Is there anyway to get at shortcut on the remote for the TV-guide? It is a little akward to exit the channel an go to the top menu to select it.
In iPlayTV You can check EPG for each channel (from group) and real view (something like pip)

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
I know this off topic but does anyone know if there is anything available like iPlayTV for Android? Reason i ask is because i am looking for an alternative app to my Sony TV and the feature i am after is the ability to only show EPG for favorite channels just like iPlayTV works. But the Android alternatives i`ve tested (GSE) does not have this feature unfortunately.

Any tips are much welcome.

On topic: I have discovered something that i would like to see improved in the next update or the new version of the app. When you are in the EPG and scroll down in the list to open a channel, then when you press return and exit the channel back into the EPG list, it automatically goes back up to the top of the list. I would personally want an option in the settings to not have this auto return to the top of list when i exit a channel. Sometimes, i like to go through the EPG from top to bottom and open up some channels if i see something interesting and then it can be annoying when it auto returns to top on exit.

Question to developer, can you add an option to settings that prevents this from happening in the EPG list?

Hope to hear something soon.

Hectorious

Hectorious

Verified & Trusted Super Reseller
Reseller
May 5, 2017
Reseller ID
mohamed1962
I know this off topic but does anyone know if there is anything available like iPlayTV for Android? Reason i ask is because i am looking for an alternative app to my Sony TV and the feature i am after is the ability to only show EPG for favorite channels just like iPlayTV works. But the Android alternatives i`ve tested (GSE) does not have this feature unfortunately.

Any tips are much welcome.

On topic: I have discovered something that i would like to see improved in the next update or the new version of the app. When you are in the EPG and scroll down in the list to open a channel, then when you press return and exit the channel back into the EPG list, it automatically goes back up to the top of the list. I would personally want an option in the settings to not have this auto return to the top of list when i exit a channel. Sometimes, i like to go through the EPG from top to bottom and open up some channels if i see something interesting and then it can be annoying when it auto returns to top on exit.

Question to developer, can you add an option to settings that prevents this from happening in the EPG list?

Hope to hear something soon.
You can try IPTV SMARTERS or SMART IPTV app ;)

Reactions: neonnox
elenaaustin87

elenaaustin87

Nov 30, 2019
I know it's been like an hour but IPTVX looks very good. I am pleased, I paid up in about 10 minutes.

iPlayTV

iPlayTV

Apr 13, 2018
Hi, iPlayTV dev here....
a new update to keep the app working will be released soon.

This update is just a small one to update the video player and some things for tvOS 13.
i've also added Match Framerate in the settings.

i know it's been a while but i'm working in a brand new version of iPlayTV (iOS and iPadOS almost ready) :cool:

iPlayTV

iPlayTV

Apr 13, 2018
Ang one know if there is any development in this App? I loose my favorites every time I do an EPG update :mad:
this one is "hard" to fix because the app don't use CloudKit (or any other technology) to store your favorites remotely. Basically the tvOS platform don't allow us to store data and keep it forever :/ and that is why some users loose favorites/playlists from time to time (basically the system is deleting the database and the app looses it's data)

HBN

HBN

Trusted and Verified
Reseller
Apr 23, 2018
Sweden
www.interdico-iptv.com
Reseller ID
OHBNO
this one is "hard" to fix because the app don't use CloudKit (or any other technology) to store your favorites remotely. Basically the tvOS platform don't allow us to store data and keep it forever :/ and that is why some users loose favorites/playlists from time to time (basically the system is deleting the database and the app looses it's data)
Welcome Back! Your are the reason I now have an iMac with Xcode
Thanks for the explanation, but CloudKit is available? and for information under 1 MB (Favorites can't be more?) you can use iCloud KVS if I read this right?

iPlayTV

iPlayTV

Apr 13, 2018
Welcome Back! Your are the reason I now have an iMac with Xcode
Thanks for the explanation, but CloudKit is available? and for information under 1 MB (Favorites can't be more?) you can use iCloud KVS if I read this right?

Yes, i can use iCloud KVS...i'll run some tests to see how much data i can store in 1MB

Reactions: HBN
N

neildradford

Dec 7, 2019
Hi, iPlayTV dev here....
a new update to keep the app working will be released soon.

This update is just a small one to update the video player and some things for tvOS 13.
i've also added Match Framerate in the settings.

i know it's been a while but i'm working in a brand new version of iPlayTV (iOS and iPadOS almost ready) :cool:
Is it possible to also add dynamic range matching too? is this something that is accessible to you?
Reason I ask is I could then keep my ATV in DV mode full time as this is the only app I use that doesn’t switch down to SDR.

iPlayTV

iPlayTV

Apr 13, 2018
Is it possible to also add dynamic range matching too? is this something that is accessible to you?
Reason I ask is I could then keep my ATV in DV mode full time as this is the only app I use that doesn’t switch down to SDR.
Check the TestFlight build that has that new feature. Right now it is not changing from HDR to SDR but it will in the next beta

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RaffC Apple TV 4
J Apple TV 1
D Apple TV 2
S Apple TV 1
B Apple TV 3