• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Currently we are testing new security update on Spain Country only, for all devices. If you faced any problem, Please contact support immediately. Thanks for your cooperation and helping us in developments.
  • Please note: If you are using an old device such MAG 200 or 250 which they are limited in memory, You may have problem in connecting to portal, Please try to update your Bouquet through dashboard again and remove unnecessary bouquets.

iPlayTV app

Kuben

Kuben

Trusted
Reseller
Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
iptvKUBEN
@iPlayTV Do you have somewhere where we can read changelogs build after build?
like what have changed etc instead off searching through this thread :p

Benmo7a

Benmo7a

Dec 29, 2019
Hi
I just installed iPlayTV and I can say that the UI is awesome compared to other apps... I have just a question, when you choose a channel from the top line in the apple tv (most watched channels) the epg and channel list are not working, otherwise when you access the channel from the channel list, this time they are working. Is it something normal?
‘thanks

GoKha

GoKha

Dec 29, 2019
I’m new on atv with iplaytv before I used a shield with IPTV-streamers. Iplaytv is more intuitive and user friendly but some things missing me like :
- pause on tv
- the replay acces is not easy
- the access to channel from epg work only on some case
- information about film before launch it

B

bpnike23

Jan 1, 2020
Watford, England
Happy new year!
Today my channel list got deleted for some reason. After adding the list again with the same name the favourites reappeared but they weren't sorted as before. Im on the newest beta version. Anyone else with similar problem?

C

ChrisUK

Dec 9, 2019
I’m new on atv with iplaytv before I used a shield with IPTV-streamers. Iplaytv is more intuitive and user friendly but some things missing me like :
- pause on tv
- the replay acces is not easy
- the access to channel from epg work only on some case
- information about film before launch it
It's never going to be as good as the likes of Tivimate, which imo is the best IPTV player around. It's the best on the ATV though for the time being.

C

ChrisUK

Dec 9, 2019
Does this app work with XEEV playlist editor (former xtream editor)?
How to get the same list order as I have in the editor?
You can't, it's in alphabetical order in this app, raised with the Dev a few weeks ago.

Reactions: guess
F

fantastic_chicken

Jan 19, 2019
I Installed the beta about a week ago and I still have issues with the app loosing the EPG guide, I think I read the beta was using iCloud to fix this? if I set the refresh interval to more than one day I need to manually refresh the EGP once every 24hrs or similar.

Would it be possible to update/refresh the EPG on a background thread instead of locking up the entire UI? Then it could update once every 6-12 hours while you're watching a channel or movie.

C

ChrisUK

Dec 9, 2019
I Installed the beta about a week ago and I still have issues with the app loosing the EPG guide, I think I read the beta was using iCloud to fix this? if I set the refresh interval to more than one day I need to manually refresh the EGP once every 24hrs or similar.

Would it be possible to update/refresh the EPG on a background thread instead of locking up the entire UI? Then it could update once every 6-12 hours while you're watching a channel or movie.

I raised this with the Dev a few weeks ago as well !!

Most other IPTV apps load the EPG whilst still allowing you to view the current EPG or browse channels, so he is aware of it

D

Dman76

Jan 6, 2020
Hi! New member here. Really like the app but it seems like changing buffer size doesnt do any difference? The movie/channel starts right away even with the buffer set to 7 seconds. I have some annoying problems with picture freezing and lag, so some buffering would be nice.

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Hi! New member here. Really like the app but it seems like changing buffer size doesnt do any difference? The movie/channel starts right away even with the buffer set to 7 seconds. I have some annoying problems with picture freezing and lag, so some buffering would be nice.
Have you tried some other IPTV app with the same provider and do you see freezing & lag with that app as well?

D

Dman76

Jan 6, 2020
Have you tried some other IPTV app with the same provider and do you see freezing & lag with that app as well?
Nope not yet, but I have friends who use the same provider with other setups and they dont have the same issues with freezing picture. Any suggestions? I really like the app otherwise and dont want to use any other on Apple TV.

bulivar

bulivar

Jan 8, 2020
Hello,

I have IplayTV and an IPTV from Brazil, now I'm living in Poland but keep the same IPTV from Brazil, it's working, but the EPG is wrong, even IF I let my Apple TV on Brazil Timezone and region. ( I tried both, change the timezone and location separately and togheter and didn't work)

The app looks a lit bit lost to show EPG correctly, looks I need to adjust EPG timeshift, but there is no such option on app.

Could someone put me in the right direction? I tried as a remote playlist and XSTREAM, both works to see the channel, but the EPG are wrong.

When I was at Brazil the EPG works properly and now my sister has an Apple TV using the same playlist and EPG and it's working fine.

M

meddyb

Jan 13, 2020
Hello,

I am using IplayTV on my ATV4K an it works brilliantly
However I can't figure out how to get to the screen of movie info.

From the movie tab, a single click directly launch the movie, bypassing the info screen ( actors, synopsis etc.)
Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to enable something from the option to have that screen ?

Thank you

C

ChrisUK

Dec 9, 2019
Hi,

Just downloaded the new Beta & have found a few issues:

Sort groups/streams by playlist or alphabetical order - set my settings to playlist order and the EPG list is still in alphabetical order, not playlist order.

Load metadata faster/improved playlist processing time - manually updated one of my playlists and the refresh took 7 mins (app locked during this time, unable to use until updated).

Cheers

M

meddyb

Jan 13, 2020
Hello,

I am using IplayTV on my ATV4K an it works brilliantly
However I can't figure out how to get to the screen of movie info.

From the movie tab, a single click directly launch the movie, bypassing the info screen ( actors, synopsis etc.)
Is there a way to fix this, or do I have to enable something from the option to have that screen ?

Thank you
Anyone please ?

Thanks

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone please ?

Thanks
That`s weird, i just tried to open a few movies and after i click on the movie poster, it takes me directly to the info screen of the movie and from there, i have to click the play button.

Not sure why it doesn`t work for you.

neonnox

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
I have also tried the new beta and i can`t see any issues at all. The playlist processing time seems improved to me, loaded a little faster.

S

Sudden78

Nov 13, 2018
Anyone please ?

Thanks

If you use telegram group you will have direct contact with developer.

Reactions: meddyb
C

ChrisUK

Dec 9, 2019

If you use telegram group you will have direct contact with developer.
Have you got the link pls ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RaffC Apple TV 4
J Apple TV 4
D Apple TV 2
S Apple TV 1
B Apple TV 3