• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iPlayTV app

iPlayTV

Apr 13, 2018
Hi, i've release the 3.1.5 (should appear in a few hours) that should fix the crashes.
The other suggestions and problems i'll start work on them soon, but first i need to make sure that current app is stable and works for everyone. Pls be patient :D

kelix

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, i've release the 3.1.5 (should appear in a few hours) that should fix the crashes.
The other suggestions and problems i'll start work on them soon, but first i need to make sure that current app is stable and works for everyone. Pls be patient :D
Cheers mate, got the new update now.

all working well. would it be possible to update the betas with a x.1 update so we dont need to get off the Testflight beta stream back to the store builds?

FiDough

Jan 31, 2020
Quick question for everyone...Just started using the app and LOVE it compared to others on the AppleTV.

I'm having an issue though. When watching Live streams, the stream will play for 15-30 minutes then there will be a small pause in the video. The video stream will resume a few seconds later, but with NO audio. I have to exit back to the Guide and then pick the channel again.

Anyone else have this issue? Any settings I should change.

papcm

Jan 31, 2020
Hi,
Since last update I can't open the app. When I click to open the app, the screen goes black and after a few seconds (about 30s) the app crashes.
With this situation, about a week I can't view IPTV.
Anyone with this problem?
Thanks.

FiDough

Jan 31, 2020
Hi,
Since last update I can't open the app. When I click to open the app, the screen goes black and after a few seconds (about 30s) the app crashes.
Thanks.

move the app from topshelf to another row and try to open it

FiDough

Jan 31, 2020
Quick question for everyone...Just started using the app and LOVE it compared to others on the AppleTV.

I'm having an issue though. When watching Live streams, the stream will play for 15-30 minutes then there will be a small pause in the video. The video stream will resume a few seconds later, but with NO audio. I have to exit back to the Guide and then pick the channel again.

Anyone else have this issue? Any settings I should change.

Update on my issue...
Switched to "advanced" player and seems to work.
Got support from telegram admin.

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Hi,
Thanks.
This was already reported earlier in this thread and the solution is simple, uninstall the app and then re-install it.

Reactions: papcm

kelix

Jan 17, 2020
Hey @iPlayTV is it possible to have the "audio only" i.e. Radio streams show a slideshow or screensaver rather than the loading wheel? if the stream contents doesn't contain a video stream the app could default to showing something else or allowing the Apple TV screensaver to kicking via that API call.

murrey

Dec 22, 2019
so i have the issue with visat action and some other channels, when ever i chose subtitles and after some min channels freze and jumps out an subtitles disappeare

Martiin82

Feb 1, 2020
Great app in most aspects! Still some bugs (for me at least)

1. Epg is lost every new day (need to do the ~40 sec refresh). Would be nice if this just worked.
2. 4k vod movies freezes a lot, enough for me not to bother watching them. A shame cause quality is rather good, (4k streams workes just fine. Also, 4k through itunes is never an issue = no network issue)

would really like to be able to create more than 1 favourite list!

mvsburg

Dec 20, 2016
Can anybody please explain how to switch to "advanced player" ?
Update on my issue...
Switched to "advanced" player and seems to work.
Got support from telegram admin.

Thanks

Bauknecht

Dec 19, 2018
Germany
hello everyone and @iPlayTV, have a big problem with the app. The app stops working after each restart. Only a new installation helps. think this is a mistake.
use an Apple TV 4k.

Crni12

Feb 4, 2020

Thanks
Just go to settings...player...player type and change it to advanced player.

However I changed it but still have the same issue every 10-15min there is a small pause in the video and then it resumes with no audio