• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iPlayTV app

iPlayTV

Apr 13, 2018
Great app in most aspects! Still some bugs (for me at least)

1. Epg is lost every new day (need to do the ~40 sec refresh). Would be nice if this just worked.
2. 4k vod movies freezes a lot, enough for me not to bother watching them. A shame cause quality is rather good, (4k streams workes just fine. Also, 4k through itunes is never an issue = no network issue)

would really like to be able to create more than 1 favourite list!
Hi, for 4K content you really need to force the Hardware Acceleration in settings.

kelix

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, for 4K content you really need to force the Hardware Acceleration in settings.
IO get stuttering on some of my FHD channels when I have hardware acceleration on. when its disabled it works smoothly

Martiin82

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks, it is activated but it doesn’t help (no ethernet cable to atv but it works perfectly in 4k with all other services). EPG coming and going is a bit more troublesome.

tvpandaip

Reseller
Oct 21, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
I am usling xtreme codes, tried both with, and without EPG url..
Today I get problem with turn on iPlay. After reinstall I get problem with adding xtream codes I get fedback about wrong url, this same was with remote path, after few time start work and I was using iphone like a remote so I can copy and past

hutchisons

Feb 9, 2020
Just started using the iPlayTV app and so far, I like it - it’s doing almost everything I need an IPTV app to do. That said, following are some of the features I wish it had:
  • an iPad app
  • functionality to share my customizations between my 4 Apple TV’s and 1 iPad. Those customizations include: favourite lists, hidden channels, and custom channel logos
  • ability to pause, rewind, and even record functionality
Does anyone know if any of the other IPTV apps for Apple TV would allow me to do any of these things?

Reactions: HBN

Pappi68

Feb 11, 2020
Hi ,

There's a problem on the movie posters in "Movies" section, on last version of the app.(v.3.1.6)

Nearly %80 of the films in my archive have same wrong poster. It's the poster of a movie named Eng nei Zait. I don't have it in my archive.

There was no problem like this before, posters were correct.

Thank you for your feedback in advance

voyager

Feb 12, 2020
Hello,

Swipes left, right and double tap to change channels doesn't work when you choose tv channel in favourites in "most watched" and "recent watched" sections.

One more problem. I could not open IPlayTV app on Apple TV 4k yesterday. Onle black screen. I had to reinstall app.

Other than that is great and I love you app :)

Borgfors

Feb 1, 2020
Im having problem with my favourite list resetting every other day. And that I lose the sound after a while

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
Everything is working fine here with the latest beta version. Very nice improvements added:)
Any chance you can add a favorite section for VOD movies/tv-shows in a upcoming update? @iPlayTV

SergiCL

Feb 23, 2020
Anyone has access to suggest something to the developer?

I would like to have the my favorites appearing as group on top, the first one. When you are watching tv, and slide to the right (or left, forgot right now) for the channel list to come up. Also, the ability to switch groups in that same screen rather than having to go back to the main menu, change to a new group and start playing a new channel.

Not sure if im explaining myself well. Hopefully someone can pass this along to the dev, no idea where to do it.

Sudden78

Nov 13, 2018
Anyone has access to suggest something to the developer?

I would like to have the my favorites appearing as group on top, the first one. When you are watching tv, and slide to the right (or left, forgot right now) for the channel list to come up. Also, the ability to switch groups in that same screen rather than having to go back to the main menu, change to a new group and start playing a new channel.

Not sure if im explaining myself well. Hopefully someone can pass this along to the dev, no idea where to do it.
Connect to iPlayTV Telegram group.
The developer is very active in there.