• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iPlayTV app

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
I have a request i wanted to ask you about @iPlayTV, i have two AppleTVs at home in separate rooms and when i was watching a TV-show last week, i switched back and forth between the two ATVs/displays and what i noticed was that the "seen" status of an episode will not keep in sync between the two ATVs both running the same version of the iPlayTV app. So for example, if i watched episode 2 on ATV 1 and then watch epsisode 3 on ATV 2, the ATV 1 will still show only seen status for episode 2 instead of also 3.

It would be great if the seen status could be synced between devices running the app. Do you think you can implement this in next version?

kelix

Jan 17, 2020
I have a request i wanted to ask you about @iPlayTV, i have two AppleTVs at home in separate rooms and when i was watching a TV-show last week, i switched back and forth between the two ATVs/displays and what i noticed was that the "seen" status of an episode will not keep in sync between the two ATVs both running the same version of the iPlayTV app. So for example, if i watched episode 2 on ATV 1 and then watch epsisode 3 on ATV 2, the ATV 1 will still show only seen status for episode 2 instead of also 3.

It would be great if the seen status could be synced between devices running the app. Do you think you can implement this in next version?
agreed, syncing not only favourite and channels, but also watched status for VOD would make life much easier! pls do this via iCloud! @iPlayTV

notandigg

Feb 7, 2020
Are others having problems reloading/refreshing channel list? I get an error a couple of times until it suddenly works. Always an error "Can't download EPG file. Check if you have internet and if the URL is right"