• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iPlayTV app

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
But how does one join the beta? Is it stable?
Yes, it's stable. I think you need an invite link form the developer to use with the Testflight app. I'm not sure how you can obtain it though, the dev doesn't seem to be that active here on the forum anymore but if you look in the app:s about section, you can find his email there.

neonnox

Sep 29, 2017
I have a request i wanted to ask you about @iPlayTV, i have two AppleTVs at home in separate rooms and when i was watching a TV-show last week, i switched back and forth between the two ATVs/displays and what i noticed was that the "seen" status of an episode will not keep in sync between the two ATVs both running the same version of the iPlayTV app. So for example, if i watched episode 2 on ATV 1 and then watch epsisode 3 on ATV 2, the ATV 1 will still show only seen status for episode 2 instead of also 3.

It would be great if the seen status could be synced between devices running the app. Do you think you can implement this in next version?
Is there currently a problem with iCloud syncing that prevents the above from working? @iPlayTV
I noticed today after trying the new favorites section for Movies & TV-Shows that the added titles are not synced between AppleTVs so my guess is there must be some iCloud problems. Please update us if you can?

notandigg

Feb 7, 2020
Yes, it's stable. I think you need an invite link form the developer to use with the Testflight app. I'm not sure how you can obtain it though, the dev doesn't seem to be that active here on the forum anymore but if you look in the app:s about section, you can find his email there.
Yes I got an invite - thanks, the new feature is looking good :)

D4rk.F0rce

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone knows whether there is a function to filter movies/series by genre? By default it is filtered by streaming package (e.g. netflix, amazon prime etc.).

Furthermore, does this app supports the catchup function?

Kermit0815

May 13, 2020
Hello, I use iplaytv In the current version. I'm totally happy with the app, but I noticed that when I'm watching TV I can't switch to the higher-level bouquets. I am always only in the current bouquet. Am I doing something wrong or is it wanted? Thank you for that.

Sprucie

Dec 24, 2017
Hi
I have a problem or annoyance with iPlayTV that has occurred over the past few weeks.
When I start your channel, the image freezes for about 10-15 seconds before it starts. Anyone experiencing the same problem or have a solution to this?

omgpsr

Apr 9, 2019
Hi,
I have a problem that I really can't understand. I very often get the error message "Some problems happend while playing ....".

I have debugged whether it is Wifi or LAN cable (I have 500mbit / 500mbit). I have used different DNS servers. Xtream Codes and Remote File (M3U) etc.
What is the reason for this? I do not experience this problem in eg VLC.

tvpandaip

Reseller
Oct 21, 2019
Reseller ID
pandatv
Hi,
I have a problem that I really can't understand. I very often get the error message "Some problems happend while playing ....".

I have debugged whether it is Wifi or LAN cable (I have 500mbit / 500mbit). I have used different DNS servers. Xtream Codes and Remote File (M3U) etc.
What is the reason for this? I do not experience this problem in eg VLC.
Which list You try?? Mpeg or hls?? Did You run speed test on Your deviceo check internet speed?.