• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

iPlayTV app

Dogcat

Jun 27, 2019
Hallo

as in tivimate, is it possible to start the current program from the beginning

Enrogue

Jan 21, 2021
New to the app but have used many others.

Question: In Channels tab the channels are not groped in categories as they are in all others apps I have used on various platforms (GSE, IPTVX, TVimate, etc).,They are listed individually. Same in the VOD sections (Movies, TV). No groupings. Just the individual channels or movies/tv in a long unusable list.

Is this by design? If so, how do you browse the channel groups (Ex in my case “US Sports” or “US News”?

I must be missing something...... Right?!

ENR

HBN

Trusted and Verified
Reseller
Apr 23, 2018
Sweden
www.interdico-iptv.com
Reseller ID
OHBNO
New to the app but have used many others.

Question: In Channels tab the channels are not groped in categories as they are in all others apps I have used on various platforms (GSE, IPTVX, TVimate, etc).,They are listed individually. Same in the VOD sections (Movies, TV). No groupings. Just the individual channels or movies/tv in a long unusable list.

Is this by design? If so, how do you browse the channel groups (Ex in my case “US Sports” or “US News”?

I must be missing something...... Right?!

ENR
Swipe down in channels, then swipe to your left, and the groups will pop-up :) Same with all categories.

Go to settings, and in the bottom you have the tutorial of how to use the app :)

Reactions: Enrogue

Enrogue

Jan 21, 2021
Swipe down in channels, then swipe to your left, and the groups will pop-up :) Same with all categories.

Go to settings, and in the bottom you have the tutorial of how to use the app :)

I feel like a bit of an idiot (maybe more than a bit)... Thank you so much! (SWIPE LEFT!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: HBN

Falkens

Mar 31, 2020
Sweden
Any problems with EPG or?
I do not get my channels up under "TV Guide", I get a lot of other channels.

I have previously had "Favorites" which I then chose under "TV Guide" to show, yes show favorites and these come up under TV Guide but now there is no option Favorites to show under TVguide ... someone who has an idea of what may have happened?

wmayhem

Mar 10, 2021
Love the app but having an issue where a live stream starts and works for a few seconds, then it pauses and returns with gray block glitching. It usually stays in that state, but sometimes returns to clear streaming.

Any settings configuration advice? I'm on 5 sec buffering with hardware acceleration ON.

Thanks!

wmayhem

Mar 10, 2021
Love the app but having an issue where a live stream starts and works for a few seconds, then it pauses and returns with gray block glitching. It usually stays in that state, but sometimes returns to clear streaming.

Any settings configuration advice? I'm on 5 sec buffering with hardware acceleration ON.

Thanks!
Note that on other AppleTV IPTV apps, I'm not getting this behavior. Thanks