• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV.COMMUNITY Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerCremaxx

=Always here to Support you just pm me=
Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas

Click here to join our discord server

DISCORD

Info:

You will need to contact me or Hectorious on forum with your Discord name after joining the Server to get Verified

Rules are the Same as on the Forum any abuse will get you warned/banned on Forum and on Discord

WITHOUT VERIFYING YOU WONT BE ABLE TO USE THE SERVER

Last edited:

DerCremaxx

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
selling is now allowed on this Discord server! Users will have to create a ticket on the Ticket channel also write the Reseller name he wants to have as seller we then will add the Reseller to the ticket where you then can start your business (selling outside our discord ticket system is not allowed and will give you a warning)

Trials now can be given on this server

For request to buy send a message with the same format as in forum in the Want to buy channel channel resellers then will send you a private message with their prices, choose a reseller then create a ticket and send the resellers username you want to deal with

For trial send a message to the want trial channel with the same format as in forum and resellers will react with emoji and send you a private message to give you a trial

-Any scam outside of our ticket system will not be handled if a resellers only want to sell in a private message create a ticket and report with screenshots-

not forum verified users can only write in the Want to Buy channel

-IPTVCommunity Team -

DerCremaxx

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
CodGlas
Update: before entering the Discord server the server will check for shared ips and alt accounts to prevent trial abusing

Status
Not open for further replies.