• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Issues - (Must read the first post before requesting help from the community)

straycat_67

Nov 24, 2020
Advice please? Tickets raised and messages sent for constant buffering on UK channels this past week during ANY major football. Try with Nord VPN no difference... when and what can I do to get this fixed or answers please.

Soushanor

Aug 24, 2018
When we want to subscribe, you are like cockroaches sending pms. When theres issues (pt channels, uk) nobody solve the problems. It IS NOT ISP BLOCKS . Channels doesnt work even if using vpn or outside portuguese territory. Fix it. I paid for the service, not to watch fking albanian or arabic channels… its 2 weeks now

Blackghost

Aug 26, 2017
V Sport Ultra UHD SE sound is out of sync with picture.

- Did you contact your reseller: Yes, No dashboard available
- Diagnosis result: Same problem on TiviMate, VLC and IPTV Extreme
- When the problem started: As long as I have washed the channel
- Which country: Sweden
- What is the exact issue: sound not synced with picture
- Which type of device: Nvidia Shield Pro
- What is the error code? (if there is any): N/A

Reactions: Frank2k

iborahman

Dec 18, 2021
I have a problem about my IPTV. I’m using Samsung tizen tv and Smart IPTV as a programme.

Until last week I had use my IPTV regularly, had no problem. Last week I set new internet services, common and biggest services company in my country. After set new internet I couldn’t connect IPTV. All channels has appear also epg’s and symbols are appear but I can’t connect any channels.

But when I tried my phone as a WiFi provider and connect tv, I can watch all the channels. No problem.

I couldn’t find any solution, and sorry for bad English. Thanks for your help in advance

Device: Samsung Tizen 55Tu8300
Channels: All Channels
Problem: Cannot Connect.

iborahman

Dec 18, 2021
I have a problem about my IPTV. I’m using Samsung tizen tv and Smart IPTV as a programme.

Until last week I had use my IPTV regularly, had no problem. Last week I set new internet services, common and biggest services company in my country. After set new internet I couldn’t connect IPTV. All channels has appear also epg’s and symbols are appear but I can’t connect any channels.

But when I tried my phone as a WiFi provider and connect tv, I can watch all the channels. No problem.

I couldn’t find any solution, and sorry for bad English. Thanks for your help in advance

Device: Samsung Tizen 55Tu8300
Channels: All Channels
Problem: Cannot Connect.
- Did you contact your reseller: Yes, but no solutions yet.
- Diagnosis result: Confilct between Fiber and Smart IPTV app.
- When the problem started: When I changed internet provider.
- Which country: Turkey
- What is the exact issue: I couldn't connect any channel.
- Which type of device: Samsung Tizen Tv
- What is the error code? (Cannot Connect)

teuni

Sep 28, 2016
Hi,

We have one line working perfect on a Samsung smart TV ( Samsung (Orsay) UE46ES5500)
We bought a second line before Christmas for another TV but the line is not working proper

- Did you contact your reseller: Don't have a reseller. In contact with IPTV STACK Support since 26 Dec. I have the idea that they and us too are out of solutions.
- When the problem started: 26 Dec after starting to use the line
- Which country: The Netherlands
- What is the exact issue: Line are not working proper
- Which type of device:
Samsung Smart TV with Smart STB app: Netflix works, Demo works, channels are there but screen and sound is stuttering (UE40F5500AW)
LG Smart TV with Smart STB app: Netflix works, Demo works, channels are there but perfect sound and black screen (Model 50UK6950PLB )(Borrowed from my daughter)

Would like to hear any ideas to fix this issue.