• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Iptv smarters

Courtney

Jul 23, 2022
Hi everyone

I've just had a new router and a new WiFi password. Can someone talk me thorough how to change the password on the smarters app on my tv please? TIA

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Why you would like to change password of your iptv subscription!!

Use dashboard to update your password
If you're not able to update pw through dashboard you can ask your Reseller to change it

Courtney

Jul 23, 2022
I thought i had to change to the new password to connect to the Internet, but apparently not. It's working without doing that. I'm new at this so i just assumed.

Courtney

Jul 23, 2022
Also, i don't know how to log into the app to get to the dashboard. Can you explain I laymans terms?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I thought i had to change to the new password to connect to the Internet, but apparently not. It's working without doing that. I'm new at this so i just assumed.
Also, i don't know how to log into the app to get to the dashboard. Can you explain I laymans terms?
Here is a guide for IPTV SMARTERS:
And regarding your login credentials etc., please get in touch with your reseller.

Courtney

Jul 23, 2022
Thanks for the link but the app is already installed and working fine. Maybe I've misunderstood that I need to log into the app, which I don't know how to do, to record the new WiFi password. I have my credentials already but, as i said, maybe I've misunderstood.
Thanks for your responses.