• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV synchronisation

KayzerSoze

Oct 29, 2021
Hi guys,
i bought an IPTV, my provider gave me this link: dashpanel.pro/m3u/******
once on my tvbox, i just got a long list of channels, with no groups, no favorits
i used IPTVeditor to add groups (sports, news, country...etc), i also add logos and epgs
then i logged in my tvbox with the xtream url username and password from IPTVeditor,
everything worked fine, but every since my provider change the link of some channels, or add new channels,
i dont have them in the edition i did.
my question is: how to synchronise my channel list with provider link, so even when my provider do changes i got them too.
i hope my request is clear.
Thanks guys

vitshinzo

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Oct 15, 2017
www.iptvluxury.com
Reseller ID
vitshinzo
Hi
I think
If the unique link of channels [ts] format keep changing you can not synchronisation groupe
you can do it only with manually way

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi guys,
i bought an IPTV, my provider gave me this link: dashpanel.pro/m3u/******
once on my tvbox, i just got a long list of channels, with no groups, no favorits
i used IPTVeditor to add groups (sports, news, country...etc), i also add logos and epgs
then i logged in my tvbox with the xtream url username and password from IPTVeditor,
everything worked fine, but every since my provider change the link of some channels, or add new channels,
i dont have them in the edition i did.
my question is: how to synchronise my channel list with provider link, so even when my provider do changes i got them too.
i hope my request is clear.
Thanks guys
i think you would need to use an external m3u editor like xeev.net or something similar. but keep in min, third party channel editor enjoy always a small risk to leak your data.

KayzerSoze

Oct 29, 2021
i think you would need to use an external m3u editor like xeev.net or something similar. but keep in min, third party channel editor enjoy always a small risk to leak your data.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Can you please explain to me how to get auto update by xeev.net
What do you mean by " a small risk to leak your data "