• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Just a Few Questions

drk52

Aug 9, 2021
I live in a small 450 home community in the USA. I'm considering offering my neighbors IPTV in place of the (poor) CATV entertainment we have now.
NOT looking to make a (huge) profit, hell I'm a retired communications engineer, just looking forward to a little hands-on technical fun.

I have contacted a handful of iptv sellers that offer reseller options.
In every case my questions were either not answered, and/or the replies were useless.

1) Is that common? I feel like I'm looking in the wrong places.
2 As far as reseller panels, are they all the same or are there different panels out there?
One reseller expected me to use an add-on smartphone app, I want to use a desktop PC, not my phone for this.
If that's all that's available then so-be-it.

TIA,
drk

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Use whatever app you want, would stay away from mag devices though...

Since you're doing it for your community i would suggest formuler box and use the app that comes with it.... Your panel from here also lets you use m3u for other apps like your desktop app .

Vpn is also available on your panel in which you can give to your community if they need it.

You can also heavily modify the channel listings on offer from here and remove a ton of countries that are not of interest to your community, we have a channel editor or you can use a third party editor ( xtream editor ) and modify on that also...

If you dont want reseller you can become a sub reseller with the same channels but your profit margin may be lower that way...

drk52

Aug 9, 2021
Use whatever app you want, would stay away from mag devices though...

Since you're doing it for your community i would suggest formuler box and use the app that comes with it.... Your panel from here also lets you use m3u for other apps like your desktop app .

Vpn is also available on your panel in which you can give to your community if they need it.

You can also heavily modify the channel listings on offer from here and remove a ton of countries that are not of interest to your community, we have a channel editor or you can use a third party editor ( xtream editor ) and modify on that also...

If you dont want reseller you can become a sub reseller with the same channels but your profit margin may be lower that way...
Origin, Thank You for the reply and information.